babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(06-04-2014 20:46 )aaron Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 07:59 )davetherave57 Wrote:  In my eyes the solo shows are pointless

If Ofcom restrictions were relaxed and the girls could go full nude on the main Babestation channels, would you say that the relaxation of the rules was pointless if the girls weren't allowed to go any further?

i can actually see that being allowed in the dim and distant.....
06-04-2014 22:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(06-04-2014 22:31 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 20:46 )aaron Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 07:59 )davetherave57 Wrote:  In my eyes the solo shows are pointless

If Ofcom restrictions were relaxed and the girls could go full nude on the main Babestation channels, would you say that the relaxation of the rules was pointless if the girls weren't allowed to go any further?

i can actually see that being allowed in the dim and distant.....

If there was any sense in the world then adults would be treated like adults.

Anything that is legal to own (ie R18) should be legal to broadcast, subject to suitable protections being in place (pin entry and age verification).

Problem is, if my memory is right, Ofcom actually accepted a long time ago that R18 would be legal to broadcast, following on from European law, but they always claim that there is no system of protection to prevent minors watching that is sufficiently robust.

It might be interesting if one of the channels started trying to come up with a better system for age verification - like for example having a pin changed every month by post, or having to provide a passport or driving license number which could be checked against a database to prove age?
06-04-2014 22:46
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I wonder who the mystery lesbian duo are ?
06-04-2014 23:17
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(06-04-2014 23:17 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I wonder who the mystery lesbian duo are ?

Alyssa Devine and Chloe Lovette is my guess -- as they're both on Unleashed webshows right now.

I actually had high hopes for tonight when I thought it was just Alyssa, as last time she was on they allowed her to actually have a good rub at her pussy.

However, now it's another "filthy xxxplicit girl on girl action" show, I expect to be thoroughly disasppointed.

By the way, should we point out that the phrase "BSX is waaaay too rude for tv" is a bit stupid, given that they are broadcasting the show on TV?!?!?
06-04-2014 23:24
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(06-04-2014 23:24 )Grawth Wrote:  Alyssa Devine and Chloe Lovette is my guess -- as they're both on Unleashed webshows right now.

Good guess and BSX viewers will see exactly the same as the Unleashed viewers.
06-04-2014 23:37
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Utter shambles tonight.

Alyssa clearly saying that she is allowed to rub her pussy as long as nothing goes in. Chloe clearly believing she can't touch hers at all.

Alyssa rubs hers for the whole of the two shows.

Chloe leaves hers untouched.

No cameraman or producer with the wit to step in and tell the girls which one was right or what they were allowed to do. Not even in the break between shows.

And then when they had what looked like technical problems and left Chloe on solo being broadcast on Freeview 174 and she DID actually rub her pussy for all of 5 seconds, she apologised. Even though she did nothing more than Alyssa had been doing all night.

Couldn't run a piss up in a brewery!
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 01:15 by Grawth.)
07-04-2014 01:14
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

Its a sad state of affairs when even the girls dont know what to do, what sort of people are running that channel and to think i was gonna part with my money for that.
07-04-2014 13:04
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Latest word from the producer's blog:

On the subject of pussy rubbing:

First it was banned because the show is classed as an advert as it has a phone number on screen.

Then that changed and it was all down to "producer discretion".

Now, after last night (where we had two girls with one producer and Alyssa was happily rubbing away and Chloe clearly thought she couldn't) it turns out it's all up the girls to decide.

It does make me wonder who the girls are apologising to off camera when they accidentally touch their pussies - I mean if it's up to them then they have no need to say sorry, right.

So, if anyone is watching over the next few nights and happens to call one of the girls - ask them to rub their pussy for you. If they say they can't, then you can tell them it's all ok - Mark Cremona says the decision is up to them now!

It should be Beth on tonight - she used to be totally happy to give herself a good going over - see how she reacts to that!
07-04-2014 22:40
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

To Quote Ricky Tomlinson....... Advert My Arse, so they now have 3 half hour long adverts every night,what exactly are they advertising,fairy liquid,cornflakes,bars of soap,spend £40 pounds on our adverts and get £10 off your next £40 shop Smile
07-04-2014 22:53
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

This Mark cremona does he have a clue what hes doing do the girls even know. Its should be made clear to the girls when they start there shift what they can do and what they cant do, thats like me starting a new job and not being taught health and safety and where the fire exit is. if these girls were able to rub there pussies and have sound on Tv then i would sign up straight away butt hat will never happen because we are a nanny state living in the dark ages.
08-04-2014 11:50

babestation xtra