babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(07-04-2014 22:53 )davetherave57 Wrote:  what exactly are they advertising

Premium rate telephone lines (obviously).
08-04-2014 12:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

My view is there is a lot of confusion amongst the BS staff concerning what they can or can't do because of the Dutch licence and it not being classed as a advertisement channel. unlike the Ofcom regulated free to air phone in babe channels BSX does not have a teleshopping/advertisement licence, it isn't regulated as a advertisement channel by NICAM the Dutch regulator, the Dutch licence and regulatory system doesn't work that way .
This is the case with the free to air BS freeview channels that start before 12am, they can start before Ofcom allow adult content teleshopping/advertisement channels to start on freeview because they do not have a Ofcom adult chat teleshoping licence, so are not breaking any advertisement licence code conditions because they don't have one.
BSX can break Ofcom advertisement licence rules but they cannot break UK laws, is showing girls on UK encrypted TV rubbing their pussies against UK TV laws, i have no idea myself

Also isn't it the case that they advertise the live shows on the regular channels and you see the advert then pay a fiver and purchase the show to see the live show, so once you have paid for it can it still be classed as a advert once you have paid to see it even if the girls are on a phone ? .

This is the Dutch regulators website,(the one that regulates and licensed BSX) it explains how they do things, it also explains what the symbols mean that show at the start of the Dutch regulated BS channels, it even shows you how to complain . http://www.kijkwijzer.nl/index.php?id=36

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 16:09 by mr mystery.)
08-04-2014 12:48
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

And I have now had my last post removed from the blog by Mark Cremona - and also been told that anything else I post will be removed as well!

Guess they don't like it when someone points out when it becomes obvious they aren't being straight with us.

Can't believe I spent so long defending them last year!
08-04-2014 23:40
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Tried to send a message to mark on the blog but I have no idea whether what I send is being bounced or stored but not displayed, so here is what I said to him:

"Classy move Mark! Someone says something you don't like so you prevent them from saying anything at all.

Show me where I've misquoted anything BSX have said.
Show me where I have said anything factually incorrect.
Show me where I have lied.

Do any of those things and I will happily post a full retraction everywhere I've ever posted about BSX.

Obviously you won't do that - in my view because you can't; I'm sure you would say because I'm just a troll.

So, here's a piece of advice which you can take or leave as you choose: stop treating us like we're all stupid. If you're going to offer an explanation for something, stick to that explanation - don't keep changing your story every 5 minutes because it makes you look like idiots at best and like liars at worst. And if you're not sure you CAN stick to that explanation then don't bloody offer one in the first place.

The only reason I kept asking questions is because you kept changing the story."

Don't expect I'll get a reply, and don't expect I'll be posting about BSX again. My membership runs out in 12 days. Lets hope they've booked Alyssa in for a good run!
09-04-2014 00:02
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Can't resist it - loving how they are trying to get people to phone for the second show with no phone number on screen!
09-04-2014 00:41
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I'm tempted to purchase tonights non sexual show from Ruby,i still haven got over being charged £5 for the £3 brookie solo show last week,they are quick to actually take the money,but getting it back is near on impossible,its pointless ringing custiomer services which btw could cost more than the price of the show itself,sending pm's which they dont reply to dont work either,and this is on top of the vids/photos episode.....
09-04-2014 18:06
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Ruby is looking good but the streams lousy again

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-04-2014 22:09
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Press Red To See Pink......have they got a new colour scheme on the set ? if so that'll be the only pink we will be seeing......
09-04-2014 23:11
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

OK Another £5 down the drain,full night report coming tomorrow, i hope the filler has improved since the last time i viewed,all will be revealed in more ways than one Smile
09-04-2014 23:21
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

So far,the show aint bad,plenty of close ups on a badly lit set,and the only pink on show is on the background to the telephone number,and the no touching rule still seems to be in place....this its up to the girls if they do or dont touch doesnt apply ,unless of course Ruby dioesnt want to?

OH NO.....Tiffs Back Door....the filler hasnt improved,still its early yet,i can live in hopethat something new will appear.....
10-04-2014 00:12

babestation xtra