babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(17-04-2014 23:39 )Grawth Wrote:  Don't forget it's definitely NOT, absolutely definitely not, whatever the girls may say, definitely definitely definitely not the producers saying the girls can't have a good rub!

No no no, it's the girls themselves who just don't want to do it! That's what Mark Cremona says and I absolutely 100% believe him!!!

That's also why the cameraman pans away any time a girl's hand strays near her pussy - cos the cameraman respects the wishes of the girls, and knows they don't want to show anything. It's definitely NOT because the producers have told them to stay away from those shots!

Alyssa Devine is the only girl who does anything of that nature, and she can't stop giving herself a good rub.

It doesn't make any sense to me, but then I am a lowly punter, and therefore stupid. I deserve to be lied to - I know my place!
It is laughable for the producers to say the girls won't do it as we all know they use toys and fingers on unleashed.
18-04-2014 09:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

BSX take the 'X' Outta Se......X i find it unbelievable that the girls are doing a fta sex show and refuse to actually do something, not long ago Elicia Solis did everything and more on top of that,and because of 'that' we have the tame sh*t we are getting now,its going to take something or someone to make me send a text message to 69979 and part with a fiver which is waaaaay overpriced,they (bs) know it and so do we.....
18-04-2014 14:53
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

I tweeted Elicia last night (kinda proud she was my first!) and asked how come Alyssa Devine can rub herself, but Elicia can't.

She replied!!!

"eliciasolis.com โ€@EliciaSolis ยท 22h
@Grawth70 @bsxtv @AlyssaDivineXXX It's against TV regulations & Channel can be closed if we do, this is wht ive been advised by producers"

So if anyone feels like posting that on the BSX producers blog (I can't due to my continuing ban!) feel free :-)

I have replied letting her know that Mark Cremona blames the girls, not the producers!

Fun fun fun
18-04-2014 23:47
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

TBH, I've washed my hands of the whole fucked up poor excuse for a channel.
you can see the goods on the sexstation site, unleashed usually has a feed there and most of the times its free
so I really cant see what the point of BSX is any more, its all just totally fucked up.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2014 00:31 by welshken.)
19-04-2014 00:30
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I really enjoyed last nights show but I am a Beth addict and I would stay up to watch her read the news
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2014 08:55 by Tractor boy.)
19-04-2014 08:51
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(19-04-2014 08:51 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I really enjoyed last nights show but I am a Beth addict and I would stay up to watch her read the news

Beth and Tamara were a very nice combo indeedBig Grin
19-04-2014 09:10
void walker Offline
Senior Poster

Wow Beth was on and I didn't even know. She must have been a late substitution for Carla Mai.
19-04-2014 11:59
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't know Beth was on either. I would have watched if I'd known. Huh
19-04-2014 12:35
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(19-04-2014 00:30 )welshken Wrote:  TBH, I've washed my hands of the whole fucked up poor excuse for a channel.
you can see the goods on the sexstation site, unleashed usually has a feed there and most of the times its free
so I really cant see what the point of BSX is any more, its all just totally fucked up.

I accept that you can see it all, and more, on sexstation and other websites, but I kind of like the halfway house that BSX was when it worked.

Solo girls have always been my thing, I don't need to see toys plunging everywhere, but equally I like to see them genuinely enjoying themselves, so rubbing a thigh, or three inches above their pussy, doesn't really work.

Strange as it may seem I also quite like the idea of actual show times - a schedule. And I also prefer it being on my telly - and again I know I could patch the net onto my tv but in my head there is a difference between a web show and a tv show, and i'm probably stuck with that thinking!

Basically what I want is a bit of consistency. I'd like the girls to be told "this is what you can do if you want to but you don't have to, and this is what you can't do", rather than the current situation of the girls all being told they can't touch themselves, except Alyssa who is told she can, and the producers lying about what's going on when asked simple questions!

However, I also know that in the world of British adult entertainment, honesty and consistency are the two things you almost never get!
19-04-2014 23:07
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I too prefer TV but that is because the internet is shit where I live and the slow speed is a problem. I just wish the TV shows would take a few more risks you can see pussy rubbing in the recorded shows so why not the live ones ?
20-04-2014 08:21

babestation xtra