babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(27-06-2014 18:13 )sierraman Wrote:  tuned into kaitlyn.very good girl who seemed more than willing to spread that pussy.seemed to me that it was producers behind the camera that stopped her spreading her pussy lips and giving us a proper adult pay to view encrypted show.she seemed to be looking over at them every time she looked likely to go a bit further.pity because if the powers that be would just relax the chastity belt a bit then girls like this would really make the channel worth watching again

and thats the problem.....the encrypted word,on the odd occasion when i text in to get the pincode,i get redirected to my mobile company for age verification,i'm nearly 57 not 15,so its not that easy for underage people to actually text in........
27-06-2014 20:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I've just finished watching Ruby tonight and I thought I'd note immediately what a 5 star show it was. Ruby was top class and totally mesmerising in all 4 sections. Heart I can only say thanks to Ruby and the BSX crew for their good work in putting on a very enjoyable show.
28-06-2014 02:53
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I agree. Well done Ruby
28-06-2014 08:49
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

Yes I liked the Ruby shows too. Good couple of sections in the shower and all round very well done. No problems with the lighting this time and the camerawork was all good. The only thing I can find to fault is that Ruby's mic didn't work most of the time, but that was a fairly minor detail.
28-06-2014 16:23
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It was good to see Ruby use 3 different sets for her 4 scenes all in all it was one of the better bsx shows.
28-06-2014 19:24
premacyblue Offline
Junior Poster

(27-06-2014 08:51 )mysterion Wrote:  Why no webshow? What happened there?

I guess some technical hitch prevented the webshow going out on Thursday, with normal service being resumed on Friday. Both good nights anyway with Kaitlyn and Ruby. Kaitlyn very good for a debut show and Ruby excelling in the shower. The channel set a good standard of show this week.
29-06-2014 00:55
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Here's a new low. Elicia starts the BSX show on FV174 in a full purple bikini that covers everything, and still rubs her thigh instead of anywhere near her pussy!
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2014 23:37 by Grawth.)
30-06-2014 23:37
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Saw this exchange on the BSX producer blog between a punter called DaveHW and Mark Cremona

"DaveHW: Ruby Summers may well be one of the sexiest women you’ve ever brought to our screens, but how disappointing was it that she started the show having a good rub downstairs and then was stopped by the cameraman?

Come on BSX, I read in other posts that it’s the girls’ choice, so why is the cameraman making the decision for them?

Mark Cremona: ◦Hello David
welcome to the blog and thank you for your comment.
You are correct, it is the girl’s choice how far she goes, but that is in context with the Law of the Land.

Let me put that into an exaggerated perspective, If we had a girl prepared to get it on with midgets and a shetland pony no matter how much that might put bums on seats its not something we could conceivably broadcast.

Back to reality, even with girls who ‘show all’ like, for example, Brookie or Leigh Darby, we still walk a very fine line with how much we show and for how long ( yes the rules are really that particular) so our cameramen are under considerable pressure to both deliver a satisfying product but without the risk of going further than we should, and we do like to err on the side of caution, which would explain the particular moment you have pointed out.

I hope that clears things up, enjoy the shows.

DaveHW : Thanks for the reply Mark. To be fair, I never mentioned pony fucking (not really my cup of tea!), just pussy rubbing, which I regularly see on the other encrypted channels. So, just so I understand, you are saying that you are not allowed to be as strong as the other channels?

Can you point me in the direction of where Ofcom says you can’t do it, as I’d like to be accurate when I complain to them about the discimination against BSX.

One thing you should know about though – the lovely Beth has just started her Channel 174 slot by saying that what she can show is “unrestricted” and what we can ask to see is “unrestricted”. Surely this isn’t true, because as you’ve explained, if I call her and ask her to rub her pussy she is going to say “no”.

Mark Cremona : ◦ho hum, here we go again, Hi David, because Im not interested into getting in another discussion about what we do and what we dont do let me put it into
more distinct nomenclature,the rules are whatever we decide they will be on the night, they are not up for debate. We decide what we show, how far we go and for how long we do it for.
Its up to you to interpret our shows in your own way and then decide if you want to watch them or not, any attempt to debate them with me on here will just result in you being banned."

So there you go. It's not Ofcom, it's Babestation themselves stopping the girls rubbing away like we want. The only time it will change is if they get low on members / callers and need to pep up the interest a bit. Just like the "regular" adult channels used to do every now and then to entice new subscribers.

The more things change, the more they stay the same!
30-06-2014 23:59
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Re : Grawths Post Above.....

So all it needs is everybody to stop purchasing BSX to force them into putting on stronger shows.......Hmmmmm now we know what to do...... I know a midget,but getting hold of a shetland pony might be a problem Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 07:17 by davetherave57.)
01-07-2014 07:15
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I would be happy to play the midget but as I am 6ft 2inches tall I would have to be the worlds tallest midget Tongue
01-07-2014 07:23

babestation xtra