babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
tuned in the other night.2 short solo shows from chloe and nikki devine that were absolute garbage. gutted as some had reviewed on here that on her previous show nikki had been stretching her lovely pussy wide and showing pink.this time she spent a good amount of time licking up her own spit without a hint of open pussy.no doubt the girls were only working to the instructions of some gutless producer.then treated to some boy/girl stuff.as soon as it comes on bed beckons. its the most useless no sex material imaginable,totally worthless and inappropriate for an adult channel.accepted it was my choice to spend my fiver but it wasn't totally wasted as at least I could update myself as to just how tame and boring this channel still is and continue to keep my money in my pocket.noted the comments about michelle moist and ree petra.i could name quite a few more.yep no doubt bsx has lost a number of cracking girls like these from their ranks. no wonder when they are instructing the girls to churn out the tame useless rubbish that is being shown at the moment.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2014 08:34 by sierraman.)
17-07-2014 08:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The OSG on bs one last night said bsx has no limits. I think most people who have actually watched the channel would disagree.
17-07-2014 11:18
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Took a punt last night and wished I hadn't....the channel is actually getting tamer...the live shows were dull as dishwater, the recorded sessions even worse...
17-07-2014 14:50
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2014 07:53 )Michelle Moist Wrote:  ahh all that stuff tame, u want real 121 filth with me you can get it on your lappy pc skype ipad or phone!

http://www.adultwork.com/michellemoist

come see me
its interesting to read whats happened to bs and bsx since i left,

To Quote BBC Football Pundit Alan Hansen....... Its Shocking....Thanks for replying Moisty,some of us remember the good old days.
17-07-2014 17:54
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2014 11:18 )Tractor boy Wrote:  The OSG on bs one last night said bsx has no limits. I think most people who have actually watched the channel would disagree.

just like the press red for XXX films all night, more like YYY Films all night
17-07-2014 17:57
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2014 07:53 )Michelle Moist Wrote:  ahh all that stuff tame, u want real 121 filth with me you can get it on your lappy pc skype ipad or phone!

http://www.adultwork.com/michellemoist

come see me
its interesting to read whats happened to bs and bsx since i left,

twas extreme then,and less extreme now,you and the gang were about at the right time before BSX Sponsored by KFC Came in.
17-07-2014 18:04
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(17-07-2014 17:57 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(17-07-2014 11:18 )Tractor boy Wrote:  The OSG on bs one last night said bsx has no limits. I think most people who have actually watched the channel would disagree.

I love the OSGs about bsx another one said watch bsx till the crack of dawn. I can't recall seeing Dawn or her crack.
17-07-2014 21:43
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Press The Pink Button To See annoyed
17-07-2014 23:55
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2014 21:43 )Tractor boy Wrote:  
(17-07-2014 17:57 )davetherave57 Wrote:  

I love the OSGs about bsx another one said watch bsx till the crack of dawn. I can't recall seeing Dawn or her crack.

I've Seen Dawns Crack, And Its Almost As Wide As The Ipswich Defence Smile
18-07-2014 00:02
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Well it's been a bad few days for BSX and me. First we had Elicia accidentally rubbing herself for a full 5 seconds before she realised what she was doing and then spent more time apologising than she had rubbing.

Then came Nikki Divine who, as others have said, had clearly been given instructions that she was not to let her "cat" out of its bag again.

And finally last night a power cut prevented me from seeing any of the Aruba show, which I was quite looking forward to.

And the ultimate dawning realisation hit me - what SHOULD be the jewel in the BSX crown - the live shows - is now the tamest part of stuff they broadcast. The shows are now actually tamer than the "Crazy Pub Sluts" advert, which does actually show someone rubbing herself.

No more subscription renewals for me for a while.

BSX - Bloody Stupid Xcuse for a channel!
18-07-2014 06:41

babestation xtra