babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(11-09-2014 17:30 )Tractor boy Wrote:  No Kaitlyn this week as on Friday it's Leigh Darby and Emma Butt and on Saturday it's Preeti and Ruby. I like both Ruby and Preeti on their own but their last G/G show was a bit of a let down with less interaction than some regular shows.

The pairing of Ruby/Preeti doesnt work,i had the misfortune of wasting a fiver on that,and this time i wont bother,can you see the pair of them going down on each other.....me neither,so i'll save it for a better pairing ,anyone with Kaitlyn or Beth,or better still the both of them Smile
12-09-2014 15:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks for all the posts.my money is still in my pocket.my personal point of view is that there has been nothing advertised on 174 recently that would remotely tempt me to get my hand in my pocket and pay to view.never say never so hopefully one day soon there may be something of sufficient strength and quality that would tempt me to give it a go.perhaps a night of a proper babestation babe like Camilla,ree petra,reede fox or Dionne mendez with license to open up their lovely pussy and give us some nice close up shots of pink would do the trick.
12-09-2014 20:00
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2014 20:00 )sierraman Wrote:  thanks for all the posts.my money is still in my pocket.my personal point of view is that there has been nothing advertised on 174 recently that would remotely tempt me to get my hand in my pocket and pay to view.never say never so hopefully one day soon there may be something of sufficient strength and quality that would tempt me to give it a go.perhaps a night of a proper babestation babe like Camilla,ree petra,reede fox or Dionne mendez with license to open up their lovely pussy and give us some nice close up shots of pink would do the trick.

I'll be grey haired and old before that happens,and i might have trouble getting it up,but the old man shakes will cure the other problem i might have Smile
12-09-2014 20:52
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Anyway some of it is getting better,and some of it has a long way to go before it can truly be called a good channel....get rid of the pointless boy/girl films eg : the thieving cleaner,the casting agent and all the others that appear on the channel along with those badly dubbed eurotrash films.
12-09-2014 20:59
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The new shows have been good especially Beth's sexpacking adventures but to keep viewers watching week after week they will need to keep making new shows regularly. Things have definitely improved but they still could do better.
12-09-2014 23:18
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2014 23:18 )Tractor boy Wrote:  The new shows have been good especially Beth's sexpacking adventures but to keep viewers watching week after week they will need to keep making new shows regularly. Things have definitely improved but they still could do better.

The doctors surgery clips look promising too.
13-09-2014 00:26
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

then head to freeview ch 174 to watch the hardcore action continue from 11.30 pm onwards! now these are not my words but a QUOTE from babestations own advertising of the show. myself and people like me don't expect the earth but surely this means that we are going to see some nice close up OPEN pussy from preeti and ruby and not the usual laying back with pussy lips closed and no pink.one way to find out so ill pay to view tonight and see if the show matches the advertising. hopefully ill be able to sing the live shows praises after a night of preeti and ruby stretching their pussy lips open and not being censored to death every time they look as if they are about to give their pussy a good rubbing.
13-09-2014 17:52
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(13-09-2014 17:52 )sierraman Wrote:  then head to freeview ch 174 to watch the hardcore action continue from 11.30 pm onwards! now these are not my words but a QUOTE from babestations own advertising of the show. myself and people like me don't expect the earth but surely this means that we are going to see some nice close up OPEN pussy from preeti and ruby and not the usual laying back with pussy lips closed and no pink.one way to find out so ill pay to view tonight and see if the show matches the advertising. hopefully ill be able to sing the live shows praises after a night of preeti and ruby stretching their pussy lips open and not being censored to death every time they look as if they are about to give their pussy a good rubbing.
Smile I'd save your money mate - they've been advertising shows for a few weeks now with this "hardcore action" phrase and it is totally misleading.
13-09-2014 17:58
kmn Offline
Junior Poster

hope someone will cap the ruby and preeti show TongueTongue
13-09-2014 19:00
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-09-2014 19:00 )kmn Wrote:  hope someone will cap the ruby and preeti show TongueTongue

BS will do that for you anyway.i foresee the two viewers will be moaning like mad afterwards..
.just remember the time this pairing was on,you could have fitted a double decker bus between the gap between the two girls.....unless i'm proved wrong which is highly unlikely.
13-09-2014 19:54

babestation xtra