babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
been slacking on my reviews, so a bit of a catch up,
starting with the bank holiday weekend, i thought it was great all the shows where enjoyable with lots of good stuff on them,
it started with Samantha Bentley on a solo so now this was the weakest of the weekend, it was not a bad show plenty of pussy on show just that when she is solo she can lose focus, and start to look board she much better in GG,
next we had Beth, Dani and Jess West this was a lot better as Jess replaced Penny Lee who i think would have been out her depth in a GGG show,
i would say it was on of the best GGG shows i have seen on BSX as they are not easy to film, Beth and Jess are always great together, and Dani was loving the other 2 spending a lot of time playing with her, great stuff,
next the highlight of the weekend Carmel Anderson and Rhiannon Ryder what an amazing GG show form these 2 naughty girls, you could see they had worked together a lot before as nothing was off limits and they where really into each other it was amazing to watch loved every minute of it, really hope we see Rhiannon again she could be a real star on BSX,
the sunday was 3 solo shows form Atlanta, Jess West and Amber Jade, and it was a great night, was nice to see a what u could call classic BSX show as not seen them do one like this in ages,
Atlanta was amazing as she always is she really knows how to use her amazing fit body great stuff, Jess was pure class as always such a joy to see her playing with her pussy and Amber was the best i have ever seen her on BSX she was so much confidence and showed a lot of her pretty pussy off, hopefully more from her soon at this level,
monday we had the lovely Lynda Leigh doing her first show in ages and it was very good she shows off her juicy pussy so well its really sexy to watch, hope we dont have to wait so long for her next show only sad point was it was only a 20min show was hoping it would have been all night as it was a bank holiday,
sadly the 2 shows in the week where not as good,
tuesday was Jessica Lloyd and she was not showing much pussy at all, i find her shows very inconsistent at the moment she seams to have only 1 good show in 3, which is a shame as she dose more BSX than anyone,
thursday they put Lori on for some unknown reason even though they had Kiki and Amber on tv as well and no surprise she did her usual no pussy show she really should ever been on BSX
friday was just strange it was ment to be a night of Kiki something i had waited ages for but they decided to use her on tv so all we got was 2 30min shows,
Atlanta was up first and was amazing as usual, the show had even more sexy gymnastics in than usual so was really fun to watch, shes such a star,
Kiki did the other show and showed what we missed out on as she was really really good, shes become a very naughty BSX girl happy to show lots off her pretty pussy, would love to see her in a GG with Atlanta,
saturday was meant to be a GG with Roxy and Samantha Bentley but Roxy no showed and Samantha was the same as her last solo show the week before so not as good a night as it should have been but still ok,
be interesting to see how this week goes with out the sexstation girls to cover the bsx shows as they didn't do very well last week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-04-2018 14:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline

What a complete shambles bsx was last night, it was supposed to be Kayleigh for her first bsx in ages but instead we got 15 minutes of simulcasting of Beth's TV show, and then only 4 minutes of Kayleigh,
She was naked and playing with her self so guess she was there the hole time and be just choose not to show her,
And to make it worse they said to make up for it she would be on again at 1 but it turned out to be a blur pervecam show so still didn't get to see her,
Can't understand why that show was not put on bsx so that those who paid to she Kayleigh got the chance,
Bs should be ashamed of how they treated there customers last night but I doubt they give a shit, it's no wonder so many people don't by the bsx shows as stuff like this happens to often,

09-04-2018 11:31
admin. Offline
Administrator

(09-04-2018 11:31 )winsaw Wrote:  we got 15 minutes of simulcasting of Beth's TV show, and then only 4 minutes of Kayleigh,
She was naked and playing with her self so guess she was there the hole time and be just choose not to show her,

BSX had technical difficulties that night. The simulcasting of one of the main channels was because BSX itself couldn't be broadcast.
10-04-2018 10:43
winsaw Offline

What a difference a day makes, last night no problems and a very good show from Lynda,
Great to see her back so soon after her long break from the hard shows, she looked amazing, showed lots of her lovely juicy pussy and did lots off different positions, add great camerawork nice and carm no zooming or moving to much and that was about a good a midweek so as you will see, great stuff

10-04-2018 12:16
winsaw Offline

Kayleigh finally did her bsx show lastnight but it was disappointing as it was wrecked by some of the worst camera work I have seen on BSX in months,
Mr NYPD Blue was back zooming the camera in and out and moving it all around Never Letting it Focus I have no idea what he was doing I feel sorry for Kayleigh as that's two show she's done this week and both have not being as good as they should have been, through no fault of her own,
Look how great lynda's show was a few days ago and you can see there's cameraman at BS who know how to do a good BSX show so why not use them all the time,

13-04-2018 10:15
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Why is the camerawork so hit and miss on bsx ? On the main channels it's pretty much the same every night.
13-04-2018 12:00
winsaw Offline

(13-04-2018 12:00 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Why is the camerawork so hit and miss on bsx ? On the main channels it's pretty much the same every night.

this, its the biggest problem with BSX these days,
its always great at a weekend as Ric dose a great show everytime but in the week if you get the wrong cameraman it can be unwatchable,
i think the problem is its all hand held unlike tv where its on fixed camera rigs, and some dont have a clue how to do a handheld show,
i can only think that the muppet who did last night has never watched any of his stuff back as if he did i would hope he's ashamed of how poor it is to watch,
they need to stop with the hand held and use the same set up as on tv,

13-04-2018 13:34
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

(06-04-2018 00:00 )winsaw Wrote:  love to know what bs where thinking with tonights show, they have Kiki and Amber Jade in the studio both girls who are happy to show everything but the put no show Lori on instead Huh

For sure I'd like to see Amber Jade on more. She could have done that night.

But I don't think they could have put Kiki on as she was already scheduled for the following night.
13-04-2018 14:12
winsaw Offline

Great show lastnight from the lovely Tammy, she's just so full of sexy energy it's a joy to watch always fun and sexy, lots of nice close ups of her juicy hairy pussy Cool and she used the oil add top camerawork and it was a very enjoyable night

14-04-2018 11:49
winsaw Offline

last night Carmel and Rhiannon did what i think is the best show BSX has done this year,
they are the best GG pair i have ever seen on there, they look like there are generally into each other,
i love the way they look into each others eyes when one is eating pussy it just makes it so real Cool
i loved every minute of the show it had everything you could want,
Ric was on top form as usual so the show looked amazing,
BS please can we have there two wonderful girls together on bsx again soon

15-04-2018 14:24

babestation xtra