Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Get BabestationX on SKY

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Get BabestationX on SKY
I thought i would start a new thread
for those who would like to see channel on sky having wasted 10 pounds this week on shows watched online with the worst signal quality.Anyone who has had a simular experience please post it here.Surprised

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2012 11:43 by jimmyt73.)
29-09-2012 11:40
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Get BabestationX on SKY
Yes great idea if only Cellcast would listen, having the option to have this on SKY is far more dependable from our point of view. However the issue Cellcast are believed to take issue with is that for this to be possible SKY would have to take a cut of the money, there is allways a fee involved you see.

In saying that I think they should at least be willing to try this on a trial basis because not giving SKY TV viewers the option too who perhaps can't get freeview channel 95 or have a poor internet signal is rather unfair to exclude them especially when a lot of the viewers have backed Babestation since day 1.

I reckon they would make more of a profit this way. Cellcast are stuborn for change. That's why I'd propose they do this on a trial basis and then see if it was worth their time afterall.
29-09-2012 16:36
Barney Stinson Away

If they had it on sky I think they would need to extra for NDS Videoguard encryption.
29-09-2012 16:47
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

Honestly you want BSx on sky save everyone some time and money, go to the caps thread pick anyone print it off bluetac it to your telly, an if you change it maybe once a month you won't know the difference!!

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
03-10-2012 01:15
elroyticklestab Offline
Senior Poster

Why? Playboy and TVX offer far more action and have more than one night's worth of programmes.
03-10-2012 18:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-10-2012 18:52 )elroyticklestab Wrote:  Why? Playboy and TVX offer far more action and have more than one night's worth of programmes.

Why you ask , well maybe some Sky only viewers could want to be able to watch and call Babestation girls on the BSX live TV sections going further than they can on the Sky unencrypted TV channels just like the freeviewers can call and watch them on freeview Ch 95 .
TVX and Playboy don't have live phone in shows .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 19:28 by mr mystery.)
03-10-2012 19:15
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(03-10-2012 19:15 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 18:52 )elroyticklestab Wrote:  Why? Playboy and TVX offer far more action and have more than one night's worth of programmes.

Why you ask , well maybe some Sky only viewers could want to be able to watch and call Babestation girls on the BSX live TV sections going further than they can on the Sky unencrypted TV channels just like the freeviewers can call and watch them on freeview Ch 95 .
the simple truth is my computer is17 inches and my tv is47 inches with far better picture quality what you rather view it on,plus the fact for an encrypted channel tvx is tame

04-10-2012 21:48
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2012 19:15 )mr mystery Wrote:  

TVX & playboy also cost's more that BSX dose

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
04-10-2012 22:05
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

As the person who started this i now think show is not
good enough after last nights tame crap effort i think you should be allowed to have your money back

27-10-2012 13:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Nah we dont need Babestation X on sky

more annoyed the fact we lost a sky channel sevrel years ago for this load of rubbish

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-10-2012 14:57
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra