preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Kipsi - Chat, Caps & Vids

Koratian1 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Kipsi - Chat, Caps & Vids
Plenty of American Marines in town at the moment so I think Kipsi and the other absentees are too busy looking husbands to be working laugh

Unless the bosses have insisted that all the girls/boys must do HC then I expect she will return in a few weeks when the gravy train dries up Tongue
18-02-2013 20:25
Find all posts by this user
jayray938 Offline
otisuk

RE: Has Kipsi Left?
Sad news but true!

Kipsi will not be appearing on AC, I know Kipsi was told to work HC or no work.

I'm not sure if this ultimatum applies to all the girls mentioned earlier by Kalel but since then there's been no Anne or Vivian. Angie has worked one shift while Cherry has worked a couple.

I know it's been mentioned that the LBs have a following but doesn't warrant the amount of coverage they seem to be getting. they outnumber the real girls.
19-02-2013 00:37
dace Offline
Senior Poster

its a shame, kipsi and anne were my favourites but I can understand the management decision to want girls or LB's who will work both channels
19-02-2013 09:08
Koratian1 Offline
Junior Poster

(19-02-2013 09:08 )dace Wrote:  its a shame, kipsi and anne were my favourites but I can understand the management decision to want girls or LB's who will work both channels

I have heard from Kipsi and she confirms she was told no hardcore no work annoyed

I too understand the managements new requirements however it is a tad harsh for the girls involved Important
19-02-2013 09:41
gruntmeister Offline
Junior Poster

(19-02-2013 09:41 )Koratian1 Wrote:  I have heard from Kipsi and she confirms she was told no hardcore no work annoyed

I too understand the managements new requirements however it is a tad harsh for the girls involved Important

Could somebody please wake me up when they add new girls then (not LBs) ?!!! Rolleyes bladewave

Thanks!

Thank goodness for TV. It's the only way I get to see bare boobs these days!!
19-02-2013 11:19
WeeMan Offline
Senior Poster

(18-02-2013 20:01 )gruntmeister Wrote:  
(18-02-2013 17:08 )KalEl Wrote:  Kipsi was last seen Saturday 3rd, the day after the hoo-haa with the authorities. Since then nothing, in fact apart from Cherry, who's done a couple of shows and Angie who last worked on the 7th, there has been no sign of Anne, Kipsi or Vivian. In fact since then it seems the only performers have been ones willing to do both AC and HC shows.
So I surmise that unless the likes of Kipsi and the others would be willing to do a bit of hardcore, they may not be seen again...But would very happily like to be proven wrong :-).

Indeed, as you say, they certainly need some more real girlies, hopefully with jubblies to match those of the lovely Kipsi.

Thank you for the update!

I'm afraid 'Ice' & 'Om' are my only reasons to watch these days bladewave

...awww poop!!

Problem is there are so very few real boobs around these days.
19-02-2013 23:23
Koratian1 Offline
Junior Poster

(19-02-2013 23:23 )WeeMan Wrote:  Problem is there are so very few real boobs around these days.

Probably less than you think Surprised
19-02-2013 23:32
weemax Offline
Junior Poster

(19-02-2013 09:41 )Koratian1 Wrote:  
(19-02-2013 09:08 )dace Wrote:  its a shame, kipsi and anne were my favourites but I can understand the management decision to want girls or LB's who will work both channels

I have heard from Kipsi and she confirms she was told no hardcore no work annoyed

Has Kipsi definitely ruled out HC, or will she consider it?
20-02-2013 16:42
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

How to go bust -the Thai way .
Basically "sack" your most popular day girl .
Although Kipsi isn't my No 1 Thai girl it was pretty obvious she got more daytime calls than the others .Possibly because of her larger assets and rear view .Never as the phrase "you don't know what you're doing "been more apt ,than, for this channel .
20-02-2013 19:54
Koratian1 Offline
Junior Poster

(20-02-2013 16:42 )weemax Wrote:  Has Kipsi definitely ruled out HC, or will she consider it?

I don't think she is considering it right now but if I have learnt one thing from my years in Thailand it's never say never Tongue

She needs to make money to support her kids and has very limited choice how to make it. She may have a Sponsor or two sending her money but if not she will have to decide if doing HC is preferable to working in a GoGo Bar Rolleyes
20-02-2013 22:07
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com