preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Kipsi - Chat, Caps & Vids

serge Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Kipsi - Chat, Caps & Vids
What money do you think she would be earning from the shows?
She should set up on web cam herself.
23-02-2013 17:33
Find all posts by this user
KalEl Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2013 17:33 )serge Wrote:  What money do you think she would be earning from the shows?
She should set up on web cam herself.

No matter what she earns, if she is unwilling to get her goodies out, what use would a webcam be? I'm not sure her 'cheeky' chat would be sufficient lol..
23-02-2013 18:33
serge Offline
Apprentice Poster

people called her
23-02-2013 19:58
KalEl Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2013 19:58 )serge Wrote:  people called her

yeah because she was in a studio setting and was easily accessible to a huge audience via the tv or thro various websites, and it was understood, it was a chat only service, even though it was 'cheeky'.
If she was going to do webcam, it would have to be from her house / apartment, with her family there??? then she would need to market herself? while she might get a few of her regulars to get to visit her, how many webcam girls have you seen just offering 'chat' services..

It's a nice idea though...
23-02-2013 20:10
richpk Offline
Master Poster

I can honestly say that Kipsi's 'cheeky' chat was sometime pure filth, she knew the really dirty talk too Smile

i would assume, although i could be completely wrong, that she may have had body issues of some sort since she had her child. many woman do and although they like to talk dirty, they are shy when it comes to exposing there nudity. again, i assume and have no actual facts about that, but it would seem a legitimate assumption as she was so against doing the HC shows

I really hope she finds something soon, weather its in the 'babeshow' format or not as she seemed very nice
25-02-2013 14:10
KalEl Offline
Posting Machine

You've hit the nail on the head there richpk, so to speak... Kipsi has the walk, she has certainly got the talk, just seems unwilling to use them to full effect?
So maybe there is some other underlying issue which stops her from going all the way.
It's a pity both for her and the show, and of course for us...
25-02-2013 17:41
WeeMan Offline
Senior Poster

(25-02-2013 17:41 )KalEl Wrote:  You've hit the nail on the head there richpk, so to speak... Kipsi has the walk, she has certainly got the talk, just seems unwilling to use them to full effect?
So maybe there is some other underlying issue which stops her from going all the way.

Yes the sad thing is almost all of these girls have a kid and no husband. AC was, by Thai standards, a well paid job so I really do feel for them. Lets hope those in control see the error of their ways soon and re-instate the genuine girls. My big fear is that the longer this goes on we will forget about them. Don;t let that happen guys.
25-02-2013 21:34
Koratian1 Offline
Junior Poster

(25-02-2013 17:41 )KalEl Wrote:  You've hit the nail on the head there richpk, so to speak... Kipsi has the walk, she has certainly got the talk, just seems unwilling to use them to full effect?

The worst defects on Kipsi's body are the burns and scars on her legs from her numerous motorbike accidents Sad The rest of her body is just fine and dandy Tongue

The underlying issue is she doesn't want to do HC. Is that so hard to understand Rolleyes
26-02-2013 00:59
richpk Offline
Master Poster

(26-02-2013 00:59 )Koratian1 Wrote:  

The worst defects on Kipsi's body are the burns and scars on her legs from her numerous motorbike accidents Sad The rest of her body is just fine and dandy Tongue

The underlying issue is she doesn't want to do HC. Is that so hard to understand Rolleyes

and is it so hard to understand that some women have body issues when it comes to nudity that will stop them from doing things as HC show? a lot of oriental ladies feel that way

I think we can all agree that we think she has a banging figure, but for her there may be something about it she feels uncormfortable with so will not go nude. many women feel the same after they have a child and thats all we are saying and its pure speculation on our part Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2013 13:40 by richpk.)
26-02-2013 13:34
serge Offline
Apprentice Poster

My experience with Thai women (ie my ex wife) is that Thai men look for different things in women than foreigners. My ex wife was stunning, but small and dark. Thai men like tall and white women. No one in Thailand paid her any attention. Over here, she didnt understand why people looked at her.
26-02-2013 19:00
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com