gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average

Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion

James Petros Offline
Master Poster

RE: Xpanded Dayshow - General Chat & Discussion
(28-04-2024 12:01 )tigeralf Wrote:  well what a waste of time that was having planner set up for the morning show today

Biggest annoyance is their daytime or lack of schedule. I have to set it every day because I've no idea when Becky B is on. No communication at all.
28-04-2024 13:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

I was looking forward to having my weekly fix of Towie{not that crap show of the same name] but nobody was on at all just a we'll be back live @1.30pm,but i get your point about a lack of a daytime schedule quite often i have to rely on the ladies themselves those that can be bothered to reply that is
28-04-2024 14:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nickwj Offline
Apprentice Poster

Not sure who was scheduled to be in the studio for the afternoon slot. But once again no studio cover. If they don't find more girls or the current line up don't start making more effort to turn up there wont be a channel for them. I suspect Xpanded struggle to find new talent as they can probably make more money on OF or their own webcam.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2024 16:46 by nickwj.)
01-05-2024 16:45
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^All fair observations which I personally saw coming way before now, but some said I was being way too negative! Still where there is life there is hope, and Jenna returning today (out of the blue but welcome) is positive
01-05-2024 17:31

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles