babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Dani O'Neal - Discussion Thread

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: What`s wrong with our Dani?
First off, I don't buy that Dani is overweight (her build has always been compact and strong - very strong looking upper body/shoulders - I bet her lung capacity is off the scale Smile)

One factor that accounts for the change in her (and in all the presenters) is the make-over that Babestation underwent a while back. Texting has become a negligible part of the set up, the girls all wear glam outfits - quite formal looking - and they're all very consciously (self-consciously) talking in the same breathy, seductive way these days. They're not as spontaneous or their natural selves so much anymore, and one of Dani's strengths was the spontaneous stuff she would do off-the-cuff.

I just wish she would revive one or two of her "classic" outfits. For me the killer Dani outfit was denim shorts, a short top that showed off her midriff, and bare legs and feet (in my opinion she’s one of those girls whose legs are at their very best when bare). She's one of the very few who could wear a casual outfit and smoulder twice as much as in a dress and heels. She's one of the all time best booty shakers, and that was her very best booty-shake outfit. Dani, get those stockings off and those denim shorts back on!!
06-11-2008 20:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

Addison Wrote:First off, I don't buy that Dani is overweight

I have to agree. I don't think she's overweight at all.

Personally I find her very watchable. As far as I'm concerned, she's still got what it takes
06-11-2008 20:27
cee Offline
Master Poster

I agree, Jemstone used to be lovely, especially before the breast job, and yes she has put on weight, which is obviously not to my (And yours apparently) liking... And Dani has never really been my type, but I just think that there are nice and nasty ways of making that point, and in my opinion the nicer way you can find of putting it... the better.Cool
06-11-2008 20:28
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Addison Wrote:First off, I don't buy that Dani is overweight (her build has always been compact and strong - very strong looking upper body/shoulders - I bet her lung capacity is off the scale Smile)

One factor that accounts for the change in her (and in all the presenters) is the make-over that Babestation underwent a while back. Texting has become a negligible part of the set up, the girls all wear glam outfits - quite formal looking - and they're all very consciously (self-consciously) talking in the same breathy, seductive way these days. They're not as spontaneous or their natural selves so much anymore, and one of Dani's strengths was the spontaneous stuff she would do off-the-cuff.

I just wish she would revive one or two of her "classic" outfits. For me the killer Dani outfit was denim shorts, a short top that showed off her midriff, and bare legs and feet (in my opinion she’s one of those girls whose legs are at their very best when bare). She's one of the very few who could wear a casual outfit and smoulder twice as much as in a dress and heels. She's one of the all time best booty shakers, and that was her very best booty-shake outfit. Dani, get those stockings off and those denim shorts back on!!

Great analysis Addison! I respect alot of people like her and I'm probably in the minority on the forum who do not rate her and who are slightly disappointed to see her when flicking over for some 'solo time'
06-11-2008 20:31
cherryryder Offline
Gone

cee Wrote:I agree, Jemstone used to be lovely, especially before the breast job, and yes she has put on weight, which is obviously not to my (And yours apparently) liking... And Dani has never really been my type, but I just think that there are nice and nasty ways of making that point, and in my opinion the nicer way you can find of putting it... the better.Cool

You're a true gent, one of a dying breed judging from some of the callers i've listened to! Manners do go a long way
06-11-2008 20:32
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Jack Vakire Wrote:I have to agree. I don't think she's overweight at all. Personally I find her very watchable. As far as I'm concerned, she's still got what it takes
For me Dani's looking as good as ever. I've always loved her build and curves. Amazing eyes, mouth and hair as well. And she grooves when she moves. She's got so much natural rhythm - there are one or two girls who look wonderful sitting still, but when they shake it you find out they have absolutely no natural rhythm, naming no names Smile)

It's just the new style of the show and the glam outfits that are constraining Dani. They need to let her break-out and kick back again!
06-11-2008 20:39
cee Offline
Master Poster

cherryryder Wrote:You're a true gent, one of a dying breed judging from some of the callers i've listened to! Manners do go a long way

Well I am until I drink too much, then I start insulting people left, right and centre... swinging punches at strangers and throwing bits of Kebab meat at passers by...

But hey, that's not my fault, I just blame it on the drink which luckily for me, leaves me with a completely clear conscience.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2008 20:42 by cee.)
06-11-2008 20:41
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I tihnk Dani's not quite as great as she used to be. Just seems she's not making as much of an effort anymore, I could be wrong. She is quite a big girl which has never really bothered me as I still found her very, very sexy but lately she just hasn't been herself.
06-11-2008 22:00
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I don't know, she's still sexy enough for me. Jemstone too, they are both still sexy.
06-11-2008 23:21
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I'd happily hit Jemstone, big or not she looks sexy
07-11-2008 00:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV