Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

I have had enough

dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I have had enough
I promised myself that I wouldn't make a trend like this, but I feel I must speak.

I have had enough of this volcanic place, its just too uncomfortable to be around now. It seems everyday, there is either a minor fight or a massive war of words these days.

I'm starting to wonder that one of these days, that World War 3 will be started.

The place just isn't fun anymore and its making me feel a bit miserable to be honest. At first when I started posting, it was a bit of light hearted fun, but now it feels everyone is just throwing insults at each other left, right and centre. I had feeling in the last few months that the forum was on the slide and I think now it may shortly close down or have very low activity.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way, because the forum hasn't been as active these days and I have noticed some members don't post as much these days, its either down to the state of the channels or the war of words on here.

The channels are another reason why its not fun and interesting anymore. They are just stale and repetitive to watch. Its like watching an episode of Two and a Half Men over and over again.

I'm not sure to close my account yet, but all I know I'm not bothering posting. Perhaps if things change, I will have a change of heart.

Thanks to everyone though on here I got on with, the football banter lads, the cappers, the jokers, the mods and all the reasonable people here.

I'm sure your delighted though, you won't have to hear me go on about Newcastle anymoreBounce

Cheers everyoneBig Grin

Moderator Notice - Posts made in this thread to continue the argument in the tensions thread, have been moved to that thread. Further posts that use this, or any thread, to continue that argument will be removed.
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 11:20 by dan g 27.)
13-10-2012 11:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I have had enough
best thing i think dan is to have a break from the forum for a few days, dont quit altogether as the people who have been having a go at you and other people will have won. i just try and stay out of it as much as i can. regarding the channels, whilst i dont think theyre as good as they are. i dont think they are stale and repetative and always find something to enjoy each night

i do think though the forum is still active as ever, these days tends to be mainly during the day.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 11:49 by Rammyrascal.)
13-10-2012 11:28
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: I have had enough
Take a break and see how you feel mate. I do understand what you're saying and appreciate how you feel, as I feel much the same. My distinct lack of activity lately is a measure of how annoying this place has become for me too on occasion. Anyway, hope you don't disappear completely Smile

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

13-10-2012 11:32
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Be sorry to see you go Dan, but I realise it must be difficult, you have a greater burden than the rest of us, what with being a Newcastle supporter laugh

Seriously though, as the others have said, if it's getting to you, take a break for a while and recharge yourself. Whatever happens here, as depressing and infuriating as it can be at times, ultimately it really doesn't matter much, it's just people being idiots, quite often just for the sake of it, just to provoke a reaction.
One thing to bear in mind is that most of these people wouldn't behave in real life the way they behave on here, so try to rise above it and move on, difficult as it can be at times. I'm certainly much less active here because of the atmosphere. It's strange seeing people complaining about not being treated like adults and being allowed to watch what they want, yet those same people behave like children, name-calling and bullying anyone who has a different opinion to theirs, and apparently that is fine and acceptable here!

Hope to see you back soon, maybe when your team is top of the table Bounce

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
13-10-2012 12:00
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

The thing here is that many posters who have gathered a decent following and mustered up a large amount of reps... can in my mind ..hold up thier heads and forget the acidic members who are unable to string a decent sentence together and rather enjoy being a constant pain in the arse...you'd be daft to think you've built up a decent following and then fall from grace...ignore the haters and just take time out every now and again..if only to gain your sanity..
13-10-2012 12:10
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

A lot of this needs to be put in to perspective. Healthy debates even arguments should be part and parcel of any forum. Otherwise it becomes a good news forum which makes it boring. However callng people names such as mentioned in Rammy's post is totally unacceptable.

I think the mods need to remind everyone of their responsibilites in these respects and maybe a mailout is required. Dan G hasn't neen around that long a year I think and for him to feel that way is sad.

But in the main these incidents in comparison to the volume of posts made on here daily and even weekly are still in the minority. Yes I dont post on here as often as I used to but I still love the pictures and have made a couple of mates on here. Something I think we all appreciate on this forum.

We dont want to be part of a dictatorship like the forum that bears a similar name to this one.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
13-10-2012 12:14
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

I think most of the hostility comes from the shows being so dull that there's fuck all else to do on here apart from have a go at each other which is a shame. Like many others have mentioned I to do not post as much, not because of other members but I would spend my time whining how crap the shows have become.

My advice, do what I have done and take a break from both the shows & the forum. It will do you the world of good. Chin up mate
13-10-2012 12:15
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry to see you go Dan maybe take a break i do now and again its good to get away could always stick to certain threds which is what i usally do now

hopeufully after a break u will be back

not interested in arguments with any of you just want to post piccys and videos and have a bit of fun after all thats what the babeshows should be all about

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-10-2012 12:17
seth Offline
Master Poster

I think you all should just chill out, watch the shows, have a wank and live life. Think people take this place way too seriously. Thanks to all those who cap and make vids as it keeps this place alive. There's others here who are fanboys, and maybe they think by defending the models they'll get a blowjob or maybe get blown a kiss. They don't give a fuck about you and they never will.

Think of the models like pro footballers. When a footballer isn't playing well he gets criticised. He should be able to handle that criticism. Same with these glamour models. They make tons of money from their looks. So they should be capable of handling a bit criticism. If they're performing badly, if their new breast implants look crap, we should be allowed to post that without their knights in shining armour jumping on every post. Some of these glamour models seem to have an arrogance or contempt for men. When you see them demanding gifts of amazon for example, that tells you all you need to know about how much they care for their loyal fans.
13-10-2012 19:00
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Don't be ducking out Dan g,all the nonsense going on in here is exactly that "Juvenile Nonsense" it should not stop you from doing what you do up in here.
I read some of the post,and to be honest it was a quite comical at about quarter to five in the morning.
Personally Dan g I would just let it pass you by,I know it may be difficult because you seem to be an easy going kinda fella,but on more selfish note,I'd rather read your stuff about Ireland/Newcastle getting hammered Big Laugh (england 5-0 winners Tongue) than some of the recent comical nonsense.
Hang on in their Dan g (I'm about to break into song)....Thiinnggss can only get better,it can only get,it can only get, better.(good song that)
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 19:56 by The Truth.)
13-10-2012 19:50

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS