Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Everyone Just Needs To Calm Down

iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Everyone Just Needs To Calm Down
This whole place is intended to be for people to talk about the babeshow women who entertain us on a nightly basis.

People are taking this place far too seriously, and forgetting what the place is all about.

I'm getting so tired of people pissing and moaning about things out of their control or defending people that don't need defending.

Just take the channels, the models and this forum for what it is, and stop making this place more significant than it is.

Just calm down people and enjoy each other's company. The reason the activity in this place is decreasing is because:

1) Anytime anyone says anything someone doesn't agree with, they jump down their throats - who wants to be in that environment?
2) Due to that, people are leaving. Do you think people want to join a forum that sees people bickering and leaving? Of course not.

So come on people, just calm down and take this place for what it is intended for, a celebration of jacking it Tongue Remember, there is a massive reason we all are on this forum - we like expressing how much we like the channels and the models, so lets go back to that. If you don't like somone's opinion, say so, but don't attack them and/or cry because you don't agree. In turn, if you opinion has people diagreeing, don't fret, just explain you opinion and that's it! Fuck all the attacks, let's have fun again!

(and this is not an attack on anyone, before that becomes a thing)

Admittedly, I am a little tipsy, but the sentiment remains!

...or ignore this all, I don't give a fuck Smile

Here is a picture of Sara Jean Underwood to make you all happy:

[Image: Sara%20Jean%20Underwood%20-%20Me%20In%20...kes-07.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 19:22 by iamthatjack.)
13-10-2012 19:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Everyone Just Needs To Calm Down
I accept this a pic as form of friendship Wink

Great arse is she on the 900s???
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2012 19:40 by anchorman.)
13-10-2012 19:40
199lives Offline
Master Poster

Why the hell should we listen to a ninja, your type not welcome round these parts

[Image: pir16.jpg]
13-10-2012 22:54
Stillroom Rock Online
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

You forced me to choose between Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron, I'll never forgive you, ever

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2012 04:11 by Stillroom Rock.)
14-10-2012 04:10
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(13-10-2012 19:40 )babefinder Wrote:  I accept this a pic as form of friendship Wink

Great arse is she on the 900s???

I wish! She is a model/TV presenter on some random show on an even more random American tv channel! But she likes to get naked a lot...it seems! Smile

(13-10-2012 22:54 )199lives Wrote:  Why the hell should we listen to a ninja, your type not welcome round these parts

Ninja vs Pirate is a movie I would watch!

(14-10-2012 04:10 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  You forced me to choose between Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron, I'll never forgive you, ever

Haha I'm sorry Stillroom, how can I make things right?!
14-10-2012 17:07
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

Talking of Charlize Theron, here's my contribution to calming everyone down. Sit back and enjoy this pic with your afternoon tea and Kit-Kat:

[Image: charlize-theron-15.jpg]
14-10-2012 17:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I must admit it's getting to the stage where when I come on this forum I wonder just what bedlam might break out today, all battle lines have now firmly been drawn. We have 3 sides to this forum. 1 - That side. 2 - That side and 3 - People who will choose to remain neutral. A bit like what some countries such as Spain chose to do during World War 2.

Also just to point out the moderator has issued a statement that the events of what has taken place over the course of the past couple of days is not to be discussed or referred to in any way, shape or context. I am happy to abide by this very sensible request.

At the turn of the year a Babestation rep discussed the possibilty of a forum get together, hm............Big Laugh I think that plan has been truly and well shelved for the time being Wink

I also think debates are good and healthy for the forum, if we all agreed all the time it would make this place very dull indeed Cool almost as dull as what the babe channels are at the moment without starting up another feud Wink Just my opinion, feel free to disagree.

I am happy to call for a ceasefire. Arguments are all fine so long as they remain in the context in which they were designed for in the first place.

One thing this forum can't be accused of meanwhile is dull. It's like a soap opera at times with as much drama as you might see in a well scripted episode.
14-10-2012 17:48
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Whenever I have an itch on a part of my body, I don't scratch it with my fingernails. Instead, I take the flat of my palm and rub it vigorously over the itchy area. It feels like I'm getting all the enjoyable benefit of scratching but it doesn't exacerbate the ruddy skin in that region. After a while, I can stop - safe in the knowledge that I have given some much-needed attention to the area without adding to the problem.

#justsaying
14-10-2012 18:05
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

I've found an easy way to stay calm on this forum. If someone disagrees with me or is rude then they are a)wrong b)lack in intelligence or c)need to get laid. Works for me
14-10-2012 18:42
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Thread title made me think of Michael Winner.

"Calm down dear, it's a wank forum" laugh
14-10-2012 22:49

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS