Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3 Average

I may be missing something here but...

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I may be missing something here but...
...earlier today I called a girl on LA babes who was clearly having phonesex, her movements and everything were complete filth. So I called the TV number and she said to talk filth to her, I had to call back a different number.

Now this makes perfect sense to me because, as far as I was aware anyway, the reason they can't talk dirty is because you're not allowed to advertise a premium phonesex number on daytime TV. So by giving out a seperate number to the guys who are wanking, they can talk dirty and not get done for it, right?

Is there something I'm missing? Is this channel breaking the rules by doing this? If it's legal, why doesn't every channel do it instead of using code to get people off or cutting people off who are wanking?
16-03-2009 18:43
Find all posts by this user
m100 Away
Banned

RE: I may be missing something here but...
Perhaps they've just worked out the loophole of like you say not advertising the number on screen. Wonder what line listeners are listening to? They could incorporate it into the opening message or would that count as advertising? Enjoy it while it lasts is what i say and let's see if others follow: you obviously won't get some of the daytime babes to talk filth under any circumstances but michelle thorne etc would be a different matter.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
16-03-2009 19:29
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

the la babes website advertised the day time phonesex number for a while, not sure if it still does.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
16-03-2009 19:32
jaybird Offline
Junior Poster

Bangbabes started to do it soon after Office babes got knocked on the head but it was when ofcom were being particular pains in the ass and they made them stop.

It probably is legal within the written rules but when it comes to 900 channels ofcom don't give a toss about the rules and just make stuff up when they feel like it.
16-03-2009 19:58
hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

would be a great idea though if the other channels did it as well
16-03-2009 20:17
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm content with the kind of filth I get from girls like Kelly Bell, Michelle Thorne etc. anyway which is better than in your face phonesex but I was just curious about it as it seems like a really obvious idea that a lot of channels aren't doing, I wondered what the reasons were.
16-03-2009 23:13
Thread Closed