Apprentice Poster

RE: Back to the Old Skool
any more vikki v?
11-03-2015 17:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Great work. Would you by any chance be able to repost videos of Donna Duke on Rapidshare with the following numbers:
Thanks in advance

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
20-03-2015 02:42
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: golden era of babeshows
I agree wholeheartedly that today's babe channels are generally awful compared to the 'Golden Era', though I would suggest that there have been a number of eras, with a general downward trend over the years, accelerated when there has been significant 'Ofcon' intervention at particular points, with the last couple of years being particularly poor, and 2105 representing a new low. Sad Of course, there are reasons other than 'Ofcon', to do with the broadcasters themselves, that explains why things have become as bad as they now are. Sad

Having turned, increasingly, to old vids of favourite babes, due to the dire sate of today's output, I am frustrated that, trawling through threads of old videos, many (most?) links are dead – IMO, this has become so common place that requesting individual uploads is no longer tenable.

Having said that, there are obvious problems - how many of the most prolific posters of old vids are still members/active on this site? How many of them still have the videos available? How many would be willing to invest the considerable time and effort required to re-upload them on such a potentially massive scale etc.?

I would suggest that it is at least worth a try, but simply having a single thread, which would then have random content from different channels, and babes, would not be the way to go – if this is to be done, then it really needs to be 'done properly' e.g. a thread for each channel (BS Re-Uploads, Elite Re-Uploads etc.), with sub-threads for each babe; otherwise, the hard work might go to waste if people give up searching through many pages of a single thread on the off-chance that they might find something of interest. Having said that, I've never run a forum, so don't know the implications of this, but suspect they may be considerable, perhaps not practical, or even practicable?

However, if the logistics can be worked out, I would implore anyone who is able/willing to help, to do so, as there is mass of fantastic content from the past that is now largely, or entirely unavailable, and given that we are unlikely to see anything even remotely as good ever again, I, and I suspect many others, would love for as much as possible of it to be made available again, and it just so happens that, last weekend, I started a thread along these very lines, asking for old Lori Buckby videos to be re-uploaded (so far, with limited success (but thanks, again, to those who have already contributed! Cool )).

Bottom line, I would LOVE for this to happen.
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2015 16:06 by Censorship :-(.)
21-05-2015 15:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Golden era of babeshows
Good idea gunnar but if I ever get round to transferring all my stuff from VHS and DVD then I'd most likely post my own separate Thread which would be caps and videos only without any commentary as we have the Babeshows General Discussion Thread for that Smile
21-05-2015 17:58
Count von Scharnhorst Offline
Banned

Wasn't this attempted a year or 2 back? Seemed to work upto a point but not seen the thread for a long time.
21-05-2015 20:46
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

(21-05-2015 20:46 )Count von Scharnhorst Wrote:  Wasn't this attempted a year or 2 back? Seemed to work upto a point but not seen the thread for a long time.

Could be this thread: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=51143
21-05-2015 21:45
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Why has gunnar's thread about the 'Golden Era' been removed, with the replies, but not his original post, being incorporated in this thread, thus removing their context?

His thread was a discussion thread, inviting opinions about all aspects regarding the possible mass re-uploading of old videos, not the actual posting of them, as happens in this thread. In light of this, can gunnar's original thread, with replies, not be reinstated?
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2015 14:33 by Censorship :-(.)
22-05-2015 14:15
Biggus Offline
Junior Poster

(13-01-2015 03:01 )dissy8 Wrote:  snip

You have made my year so far mate thanks.
26-05-2015 16:24
socomle Offline
Apprentice Poster

...seems that every file is down,....any chance for a re-up on deposit or so?

thanks a lot

socomle Smile
05-01-2016 22:42
Chicharito11 Offline

Came across this thread recently mate, fantastic stuff thanks very much. Can I ask you a huuuuuge favour, could you please re upload those old Ella Jolie videos if possible, or direct me to where I could currently find them. Thanks!
25-02-2021 21:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV