babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average

Dionne returns

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Dionne returns
A solo show is good and what I would prefer tbh.

26-11-2012 00:42
Find all posts by this user
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

She makes the screen burn when she is on Smile i'll be interested to see what names they come up with for the next one
26-11-2012 00:56
zola Offline
Posting Machine

i doubt dionne will be on bsx 2night, she has posted on twitter about going to a boot camp wiv amanda

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
26-11-2012 16:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^^ Yes i'm coming to that conclusion as well mate, there has been no mention anywhere that i have seen other than what Mark has said on here that Dionne is on tonight, unlike her last show BS haven't advertised Dionne being on BSX tonight on their BS tv channels or anywhere else that i know of , i beginning to think Mark may have jumped the gun a bit or got his dates wrong , i thought he may have come on here to let us know if she was still on tonight or if she wasn't, he was on this forum yesterday, i suppose there is a chance that Marks info was correct and that Dionne may still be on tonight but it's looking doubtful especially if she is off to boot camp with Amanda .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 16:45 by mr mystery.)
26-11-2012 16:24
skank_whore Offline
Banned

I was talking to Lacy Lorenzo (sp?) last week, she said she was booked for BSX on the 26th, make of that what you will.
26-11-2012 17:48
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

Evening all.
Just to lay your suspicions to rest I have here on my phone a text message from Dionne, let me read it...

'hi hun you were great last night I must have cum about a dozen times you old dog you..'

oh wait...wrong text...sorry ;-)

ok..here it is...

'Hi Mark, just confirming my solo show on BSX tonight. kisses. Dionne'

so there you have it Gentlemen, Im sure Dionne will give you a great show, I know she really enjoyed herself last time and I have fired that cameraman who was suffering from St Vitus Dance so a reasonably steady shot should also be on the cards.
have a pleasant evening one and all.
Mark.
26-11-2012 17:51
TIAF Away
Account Closed

(26-11-2012 16:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^^ Yes i'm coming to that conclusion as well mate, there has been no mention anywhere that i have seen other than what Mark has said on here that Dionne is on tonight, unlike her last show BS haven't advertised Dionne being on BSX tonight on their BS tv channels or anywhere else that i know of , i beginning to think Mark may have jumped the gun a bit or got his dates wrong , i thought he may have come on here to let us know if she was still on tonight or if she wasn't, he was on this forum yesterday, i suppose there is a chance that Marks info was correct and that Dionne may still be on tonight but it's looking doubtful especially if she is off to boot camp with Amanda .

And his posts have always been so accurate.

Who could ever forget this 100% true post:

"This Saturday 24th I have finally succeeded in getting Tiff and Charlie C together, I can tell you from the number of times I have shot both girls together that there is a genuine chemistry between them that goes off screen as well as on!"
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 17:53 by TIAF.)
26-11-2012 17:51
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

Good start from Dionne tonight. Wish the cameraman would take into account the bloody graphics, though, when she shows off her pussy. Can't see anything half the time.
27-11-2012 01:14
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(26-11-2012 17:51 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  I have fired that cameraman who was suffering from St Vitus Dance so a reasonably steady shot should also be on the cards.
have a pleasant evening one and all.
Mark.

i thought you fired the dodgey camera man?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
27-11-2012 02:04
alan007 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-11-2012 01:14 )deltic Wrote:  Good start from Dionne tonight. Wish the cameraman would take into account the bloody graphics, though, when she shows off her pussy. Can't see anything half the time.
its always the same mate but there quick enough to take our money

favorite girls....kandi kay-jenna hoskins -dannii harwood -kitty lea-brookie-lucy summers-
27-11-2012 02:06
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra