babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Tiffany & Charlie C - BSX

blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tiffany & Charlie C - BSX
This is why I stopped watching Hannah Mac! She never even did topless and yet did "night" shows and web-cam and until I see anything resembling a decent night from models doing the BSX, I will stick to the "Tried and tested" names that put on a great performance all the time and we all know who they are! Wink
26-11-2012 02:01
Find all posts by this user
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(25-11-2012 14:52 )Don Tingley Wrote:  You can't expect people to predict how good or bad the shows are going to be based on past failings, if it has to work like that then, as unlikely as it may seem, people might end up missing a decent show.

That is a very good point you've made there. However, I still think anything involving Tiffany should carry the lowest possible expectations and anything above rock bottom should be regarded as a bonus.
26-11-2012 11:01
dace Offline
Senior Poster

there's a few trustworthy regulars
anyone who thinks they are going to get a gash fest with flakes like tiffany and geri on the roster needs a reality check
26-11-2012 11:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2012 02:01 )blackghostuk Wrote:  This is why I stopped watching Hannah Mac! She never even did topless and yet did "night" shows and web-cam and until I see anything resembling a decent night from models doing the BSX, I will stick to the "Tried and tested" names that put on a great performance all the time and we all know who they are! Wink

When has hannah mac ever done a night show she did the party people 3am which at the start was just a normal daytime chat style show until they changed it by bringing in the night girls at which point hannah quit the 3am shows

thats totally diffrent situation from tiff and charlie who are both night show veterans and do go a lot further than they have

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-11-2012 12:12
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

better stuff here 4 freeImportantHuhshockedBounce

http://mark-cremona.tumblr.com/

who is it on bottom of page3 with spike heels and milk pouring out of her cunt???

(This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 19:06 by cwpussylover.)
26-11-2012 18:58
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

(26-11-2012 18:58 )cwpussylover Wrote:  better stuff here 4 freeImportantHuhshockedBounce

http://mark-cremona.tumblr.com/

who is it on bottom of page3 with spike heels and milk pouring out of her cunt???

Looks like Ree to me but I've been wrong before? (once? Probably?)

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
26-11-2012 23:06
shepster43 Offline

First post - but wanted to get this off my chest!

I'm one of the daft punters that paid for the show, just on the off chance that Charlie C might of shown something (guessed Tiff wouldn't.) Not only was the live show soft and a total piss take, the recored bit after the 1st live segment with Lori was just as tame! (Again to be expected with Lori - but I didn't know she was on before subscribing.)

Even if us "mugs" sort of knew what to expect with the live show, surely BSX would put on better, more racey recorded shows inbetween the tame live shows? After all I was under the impression I paid for an encrypted adult TV show.

I can't beleive after spending a fiver with BSX the only c**t I saw on Saturday night was that rug wearing presenter of Strictly Come Dancing!

I might just be raking over the comments already posted but I think I have a valid point.
27-11-2012 00:15
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(27-11-2012 00:15 )shepster43 Wrote:  First post - but wanted to get this off my chest!

I'm one of the daft punters that paid for the show, just on the off chance that Charlie C might of shown something (guessed Tiff wouldn't.) Not only was the live show soft and a total piss take, the recored bit after the 1st live segment with Lori was just as tame! (Again to be expected with Lori - but I didn't know she was on before subscribing.)

Even if us "mugs" sort of knew what to expect with the live show, surely BSX would put on better, more racey recorded shows inbetween the tame live shows? After all I was under the impression I paid for an encrypted adult TV show.

I can't beleive after spending a fiver with BSX the only c**t I saw on Saturday night was that rug wearing presenter of Strictly Come Dancing!

I might just be raking over the comments already posted but I think I have a valid point.

My first post on here and seeing
"I can't beleive after spending a fiver with BSX the only c**t I saw on Saturday night was that rug wearing presenter of Strictly Come Dancing!"

I have to post my thanks, that made me laugh so hard lol

OK, I've watched afair few nights from the past couple of weeks, mainly because I heard Kelly Carter was back, and I was curious whats BSX is like. GlamourStarsLive is my watering hole, has been for years, and I love it, but for £5 a night, I thought I'd have a look at BSX aswell

various thoughts:
some of it is good, some of it is indeed absolute poop of the stinky variety.

it mainly depends on which girls are on. Some will give the full works , some couldn’t shock a vicar.

I noted the comments about Friday, Keira and Brandy.
Brandy, what the hell was she doing on there? easy, she was taking the p*ss! Keira was great, gave it the works, but Brandy let her down big time so Brandy- wrong choice, Keira- great choice

Charlie and tiffany - I should have recorded this, it could be used to entertained a 5yr old. Really, it was a disgrace, after 5mins they looked like they didnt know what they were gonna do!
they should have sat in silence, that would have been sexier!

the numerous daytime girls that they are trying: look, its quite simple, the channel is supposed to be unrestricted (within reason) so only allow girls on, that will do the full deal. There's no point getting on a girl that wont lose her panties, it just pee's everyone off and gets grieve for the girls via text messages. I've seen quite a few text rants lol

the prerecorded stuff, ZZZzzzzzzzz boring pap!

for me, the ideal show would be two girls, one an experienced girl, the other, a newbie, learning the ropes, but happy to do so.

just need to make sure you have a decent camera operator on though, because a few are useless.

at one stage, I thought the guy was blind. The girl was giving a great view and he pans away to look at her side on1 WTF! Shoot this idiot.

Overall, the past two weeks have improved, you cant deny it. They just need to not slip back

and one golden rule, keep Geri off there. Unless of course, she's finally gonna deliover the goods she's forever promising and forever failing to do.

you can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time...

finally, Dionne. whats all the fuss about, sorry I'm not a fan of obviously fake boobs at all. Some boob jobs are great, but Dionne, Charlie and Tiffany, sorry but they look awful.

and a solo show, all night, one girl, God no. get some other girls in there at least

OK rant over

BSX isnt all bad, it has its good moments and we are getting more of these, so lets have some praise where deserved, and lets make sure no one lets it slip backwards

time to get it right BSX , honeymoon is over!
27-11-2012 02:44
The Chosen One Offline
2013 is the start of my legacy!

Does anyone have caps or videos (preferably videos) of the webcam shows that Charlie C and Tiffany Chambers used to do together? The webcam shows that I mean where both girls used dildows and got down between each others legs and did things to one another. I found a video on babevideo.co.uk for the third lot of links below but there is no sound so it's no use.

Here's what I mean:
http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?ima...3_68lo.jpg
http://img235.imagevenue.com/img.php?ima..._415lo.jpg

http://img205.imagevenue.com/img.php?ima..._353lo.jpg
http://www.stooorage.com/show/1877/76850...lie-c.jpeg

http://www.imagebam.com/image/87cf92150741817
http://img24.imagevenue.com/img.php?imag..._451lo.jpg

Live the life you love, Love the life you live!
04-02-2013 16:58
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

More beaver on BBC Wildlife Channel than will be shown by these 2 tonight. Save you cash lads, it will be a flange free zone.
04-02-2013 18:08
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra