Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Hello Boys & Gals! - The Leila Thread!

birdlime Offline
Account Closed

RE: Hello Boys!
Leila Wrote:Hello hello hello!

It's LEILA! Wooo! After my show on Sunday afternoon when one of my lovely callers suggested I join the forum, I've finally got myself on here!

I'm on Party People tomorrow afternoon 4 - 9 so let me know if you have any suggestions for outfits! And I promise not to wear my lovely red dress again! As I seem to flash my knix a bit too much! Wink

lots of love

Leila
xoxox

ps. Like my picture? Wink

I must admit you look stunning in that pic thaks for postin it.
20-03-2009 16:09
Find all posts by this user
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

Don't she always look stunning birdlime? Big Grin
20-03-2009 16:27
algernon Offline
Apprentice Poster

Wow, I'm glad I found this! I thought it was just me that was a big fan of Leila. (what an idiot I am).
21-03-2009 08:58
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

An idiot you may be algernon, but welcome anyway.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
21-03-2009 11:41
manfromfhm Offline
Senior Poster

you look stunning today in that little yellow dress baby
21-03-2009 18:17
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Leila's green eyes are mesmerising, she's beautiful.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
21-03-2009 20:31
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

Looking stunning Leila! I've sent you a text but I'm afraid you didn't read it out at the end Sad I hope you did read my text though.

I'm having an awful day aswell.
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2009 23:36 by BriWizzle.)
21-03-2009 21:08
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Toungue RE: Hello Boys!
Sorry chip but I'm her number 1 fan...it's a FACT. Who started the 'Leila Appreciation Society' thread?...yes, it was me. Who voted her the best babe on Daytime/Nightime threads...me again! I tend not to text or phone because I don't like to bother people but I do use the Jedi mindtrick to send postive energy to her world via the TV. In all seriousnous though she is fab but another woman is aswell and that's my mum & I would like to wish her a Happy Mother's Day!!!! Love you Mum.

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2009 04:49 by Colbert Rules.)
22-03-2009 04:48
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry Colbert, I could have started the Leila Appreciation Society thread (but you posted it first), and I could also have voted her as the best babe on daytime and night time (can't find the thread). And I actually text in the show for the first time because of her. I also make videos of her whenever she's on. I did record her yesterday, but it didn't work for some reason. It was because I was having an awful day yesterday.

But I have the feeling we are going to fight??? LOL. And also Happy Mothers Day Mum!
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2009 21:12 by BriWizzle.)
22-03-2009 15:00
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

chipdude Wrote:Sorry Colbert, I could have started the Leila Appreciation Society thread (but you posted it first), and I could also have voted her as the best babe on daytime and night time (can't find the thread). And I actually text in the show for the first time because of her. I also make videos of her whenever she's on. I did record her yesterday, but it didn't work for some reason. It was because I was having an awful day yesterday.

But I have the feeling we are going to fight??? LOL. And also Happy Mothers Day Mum!
I started the 'Leila Appreciation Society' because hardly anyone on here was mentioning her and I couldn't believe that. I got sick of reading threads on Lynsey, Paige & Cherri(retired) and Leila is in a different league to them(no offense to Lynsey, Paige & Cherri...nah who cares) You say, you could off posted it first but lets face it, I'm a doer & not a follower! LOL.
Here's the thread you can't find chip:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...184&page=9
Chip, if your gonna text in, please don't be one of those guys who asks the girl to either
1, take your shoes off?
2. can I see your bare feet
3. Are you ticklish?
I really hate creeps who request that!
I have made videos of Leila & others but I don't have enough time to do more because I already have over 1000 videos on Youtube for a whole different subject which I usually update daily. I have uploaded babe videos on Dailymotion & Clipser aswell but not many because I have heard too many stories about presenters wanting their videos to be removed. I sometimes wonder if the videos are worth the trouble because it might affect their career later or upset the girls families. I have a dvd of Ellie Ford on Lads Lounge from a few years ago, the mic was on and she mentioned things about her relationship that shouldn't be heard on live TV. If I uploaded this onto the internet, I know for a fact that her boyfriend/husband would leave her or seriously think about it. It would also cause major damage to her career and be very embarassing. She doesn't have to worry because I will never upload this video onto the internet. Anyway back to Leila, I was thinking of uploading a video of her yesterday but I'm still working through my ideas on it...gotta have abit of Colbert magic in there!

23-03-2009 04:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV