Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ultimate Dayshow Babe 2012 Announcement

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Ultimate Dayshow Babe 2012 Announcement
As you are hopefully aware the Ultimate Nightshow Babe competition is being run by Scotsman again this year and I am sure we all wish him well in running it to the same excellent standard I think he has done in the past.

However for those of you that have not checked out his Ultimate Babe Announcement thread you may not be aware that he has decided he will not be running the dayshow version this year and is happy to hand over the responsibility to a volunteer.
I have put myself forward for the role and have a very clear tournament format and structure in place to run it.
However it is only right and proper that I invite those who have any objections to me undertaking the role to say so. If anyone feels a burning desire to do it instead of me then please let me know via pm.
If there are no objections then after liaising with Scotsman as to the timetable of the nightshow comp I will start the dayshow version with an introductory post setting out the format in the next week or two.

03-12-2012 12:17
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Ultimate Dayshow Babe 2012 Announcement
***** Further update ***** As I have received no objections the Ultimate Dayshow Babe competition will launch on Saturday. Keep your eyes peeled Big Grin

05-12-2012 13:54
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed