Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Who's on Partyland tonight

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: On Partyland tonight
This was Karina, Candy and Reede on Partyland on 24Mar09.
Mainly pics of the very beautiful Reede since I've never seen her before.

Click on any picture to enlarge or see the slideshow at full size

free image hostfree image hostfree image hostfree image host
26-03-2009 12:09
Find all posts by this user
m100 Away
Banned

It's getting dull already (as much as i like Karina) - i think given the amount of girls they could get on it needs some variety so far we've only had karina, candy, ella, reede, daryl and caty. No sign of lolly yet and personally i'd like jools brooke to make an appearance. Still seem to be spending a ridiculous amount of time going on about it being over 18.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
26-03-2009 14:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

there just being cautious m8. give em a couple of weeks/months to get comfy and make sure ofcom aint gona bash em over the head at the first chance they get.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
26-03-2009 15:11
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Am I right in thinking this is just a replacment for Party Girls without any day girls making an appearance ????
26-03-2009 15:21
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

m100 Wrote:It's getting dull already (as much as i like Karina) - i think given the amount of girls they could get on it needs some variety so far we've only had karina, candy, ella, reede, daryl and caty. No sign of lolly yet and personally i'd like jools brooke to make an appearance. Still seem to be spending a ridiculous amount of time going on about it being over 18.

Alex Adams was on there also.

I don't see why people bother complaining, if you don't like it then don't watch it.

As long as the channel is getting callers and are making money i don't think the bosses care about entertaining the non paying viewer, at least i would'nt.

Its down to the girls to entertain, the ones who are cool try their best, the ones who are not just lie there.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
26-03-2009 15:36
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I think its getting boring as well. I will record another couple of nights but I suspect we have seen all that they have. I was watching last nights show this morning (with fastforward used for much of it) and it was just like the one from a couple of nights ago, same girls, same poses etc.
I dont know how busy they are on the phone. They certainly seem to spend quite a bit of time talking on the mic instead. They must get a lot less texts in than Partygirls ever did with starting at 1.00am. I cant imagine many of the previous early texters staying up to send a text in.
At least the music is better than what PartyGirls had. Smile
26-03-2009 17:48
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

mega79 Wrote:
m100 Wrote:It's getting dull already
I don't see why people bother complaining, if you don't like it then don't watch it.
It's a new show so it's really inevitable that people will want to have their say on it, especially if they feel disappointed that they have lost a programme they loved (Party Girls) to see it replaced by something they see as inferior. In the circumstances it's natural to pass comment.

And if the programme doesn't change then those of us who find it too tame will drift away and rediscover the joys of a good night's sleep. Maybe there will be less negative comment then. In my case that's already happened - I'm no longer watching regularly so I have less to say about it. I'll keep dipping into it to see if it changes though.
Quote:As long as the channel is getting callers and are making money i don't think the bosses care about entertaining the non paying viewer, at least i would'nt.
Me neither. And who can blame them for playing safe? Provided they can make money with a tame show why take risks with ofcom? OTOH I wonder whether they get as many calls. What used to get me calling into PG more than anything else was the impression that the girl on the screen was giving the caller a fairly intense experience, and that she was in the zone too. I haven't seen anything like that on PL - it's too "naughty but nice" when I'd prefer a little more "down and dirty". They rarely look turned on ...... I'm complaining again aren't I :-)
26-03-2009 17:51
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:At least the music is better than what PartyGirls had. Smile
On one of the last shows someone texted in something like "hope the new show will have the same music as Party Girls, signed Tone Deaf from Liverpool"
26-03-2009 17:56
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ok the music is better then party girls that is the only thing its beating party girls with at the moment please improve Shy
26-03-2009 18:23
m100 Away
Banned

Last couple of nights I've watched the show exactly the same as watcher on fast forward the morning after and then quickly erased it from the dvd hard drive.

I could be wrong but if party girls had ever got any complaints to ofcom I think we'd know about it. If a show which started at 9pm and went much further than it looks like partyland is ever going to go did not get any complaints I think it's unlikely that a show which starts at 1am would get any complaints if it provided the same contant as it's predecessor. Yes we probably are being too quick to judge but (apart from the picture quality) we loved party girls and it's like football, rock bands we can be fans of party girls and something extraordinary is going to have to happen to change our allegiance. What it's been replaced with is style over substance.

It's true I don't have to watch it there's cherry and foxy on sexstations stream, I know they're not bound by ofcom but even fully clothed they are more entertaining. Foxy could read the phone book out and turn it into pure filth.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
26-03-2009 23:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV