Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...
Wow!!!!
What a great day for me,I've just realised that I've done a lot of very important stuff in here since joining the forum,well,not very important,but stuff none the less.
I would like to take a moment to thank all the good people who have helped me find my feet & gave me hints and tips on the do's & don't's of the forum (not bloody one off ya)
I would also like to say,I look forward to doing a lot more important stuff but kind of not important stuff,while I'm here,as long as you good folks will have me Wink

Please fell free to use this thread for any of your Very Big Announcements Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not

Thanks Again for all your love & support!!!!!
09-12-2012 23:53
Find all posts by this user
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...
[Image: image-F3B9_50C526BD.jpg]

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

10-12-2012 01:03
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...
I'm sure I speak for many here, when I say I'm so glad you feel important, and have done so much important stuff; but remember this ......"You want the truth?" "You can't handle the truth!" he he. k.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
10-12-2012 02:04
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Well....This will be my last post of any note in here,(I'll still put in my footie predictions,if allowed)
I've now been well & truly run out off town,(cheers lads & lasess)
I must say It's been fun & I've had quite a laugh along the way,but it does get a bit tough having to bite your tongue at some of the stuff that gets said in here,I mean,members called 'wogdog' fuck me,at least be subtle (I know the majority of you are laughing right now,hence my decision to duck out)
Genuinely,I'll like to give a big respect to quiquems,papasmurf,Skully,Terence,jam da man,PJ,groundnpound,kalel,malicious fan,bytor,regenerated,Forum Style & all the lads & lasess who get involved with the all other subjects threads,you guys have done some great Caps/Pics/Jokes/Movie news & Reviews.....Big thumbs up from me (for what It's worth)
So their you have it folks,The Truth has left the building (apart from my predictions)

Two quick points: (1) If your a person of color,keep it to yourself. (2) mods,please don't delete this,I've not been rude or offensive to any members (and believe me,I could've/should've.)

Cheers folks,It's been emotional...erm..no...fun...erm..little bit....Interesting..Yeah,that's it,Interesting Wink

Thanks!
10-12-2012 06:11
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(10-12-2012 06:11 )The Truth Wrote:  I know the majority of you are laughing right now, hence my decision to duck out...

No one's laughing, except for the people you mentioned if you stop posting.
10-12-2012 08:36
Charlemagne Offline

Is it just me that's confused about this thread..

Has it's got something to do with 'The Truth' being impotent Rolleyes
10-12-2012 08:40
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

I think it's fairly safe to say that his second post is a non sequitur, the two posts of his are not on the same subject or in the same tone.

Does the forum have a policy on racist posts/messages/usernames? If what he says was intended to be taken seriously.
10-12-2012 10:07
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(10-12-2012 08:40 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Is it just me that's confused about this thread..

Has it's got something to do with 'The Truth' being impotent Rolleyes

Slightly, I'm guessing the truth is leaving due to a racial slur.

This isn't a laughing matter, I doubt anyone is

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
10-12-2012 10:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I hope ya don't go The Truth, as you are good to have around in the football trends.

But if you are being insulted and from what I read it sounds racial then I can't blame you for leaving because of such circumstances.

Whoever said what they said should be reported and banned.

Its another nail in the coffin of a once great forum when great forum members leave because of being racially insulted.
10-12-2012 10:57
skully Offline

Don't let some fucktard(s) ruin your fun The Truth, point out the person or people that are behind this and I'll ban them.

We need good posters to stick around, racists are not welcome.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
10-12-2012 15:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS