* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Weekly subscription option?

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Weekly subscription option?
OK it was asked about in the survey, but what about those that didn't do the survey?

A weekly subscription maybe £20? To give access for a weeks worth of bsx shows?
Or monthly?

Could we have a trial for Christmas week? Its been done before, at £10 for five days.

What say everyone?

What day bsx?
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2012 00:48 by welshken.)
21-12-2012 00:44
Find all posts by this user
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

RE: weekly subscription option?
Not a chance. Like most viewers I have the SKY platform so would want to be able to record the shows at my leisure and watch later. Can't do this with BSX so no thanks unless the content got a lot harder and the producers took some risks.
21-12-2012 02:24
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

I would never part with money when the likes of Lori, Tiffany, Brandy etc are doing what they are doing... in this case, NOT doing and lower the value for money rating!! Had I subscribed on such a level, I would have cancelled shortly afterwards and never allow money to leave my account again!!

I think that when those that are lowering the standard raise theirs then I think the topic would be a valid one to consider... right now...? I wouldn't even entertain it as an option!!
21-12-2012 04:46
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Weekly subscription option?
Whatever the cost it would currently be a total waste of money.

To show such weak content on an encrypted channel with shows that vary from the banal to ridiculous is not the way I want to spend my hard earned cash on, nightly, weekly, monthly or whatever
21-12-2012 21:12
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

actually, I'm more curious about the opinions of those that pay the £5 per night now, not those that dont use or view the channel but still criticise it. The customers have a right to have a say, but observers that dont get involved, just stand on the side line, opinionating, dont really have anything to add that I can see.
21-12-2012 21:20
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2012 04:46 )blackghostuk Wrote:  I would never part with money when the likes of Lori, Tiffany, Brandy etc are doing what they are doing... in this case, NOT doing and lower the value for money rating!! Had I subscribed on such a level, I would have cancelled shortly afterwards and never allow money to leave my account again!!

I think that when those that are lowering the standard raise theirs then I think the topic would be a valid one to consider... right now...? I wouldn't even entertain it as an option!!

you have a point but there again , since I started watching, I havent seen Lori on, Tiff was only on twice (thank God) and Brandy once.
21-12-2012 21:23
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

if bsx came to sky platform and Lolly was on regularly i would pay for a year subscription their is no chance Lolly has retired from x-rated stuff so no chance of me paying for bsx
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2012 22:07 by rogerthedoger.)
21-12-2012 21:58
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I'm curious why they dont show bsx on sky, unless its the cost.
21-12-2012 22:53
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

I have never really bought into Xtreme,BSX.I think that it's over priced for the content it shows.They know what that they can get away with and are quite happy with the way things are(I.E.blame ofcom,can only show what the girls are comfortable doing)
The only times i liked watching is when they had Leah,Dani on.
And as for the girls that do it now there are only a few worth watching,I.E Preeti,Priya & Camilla.(Tiffany & Georgie showing a bit pussy would spike customers attention,wallets)
I can think of a few better ways to spend £20 a week.(calling the girls,she-bang,cam sites)

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
21-12-2012 23:12
The realXFactor Offline
Junior Poster

Unable to watch BSX as I don't have access to freeview due to poor reception.

Would be happy to pay a reasonable subscription if it was on Sky. £50 a month seems well over the odds when you can get up to 6 channels for £20 a month on current Sky offers
22-12-2012 00:03
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra