babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Keep Jade or lose viewers

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Keep Jade or lose viewers
Thats what im saying jade, it's nothing against you, i just think girls shouldn't get put straight on x without proving your worth on the FTA shows first, Camilla has been on BS years and earn't her place on on x, same like the twins and Dionne, when picking a football team you dont just drop your best players for the unknown.. Would Real Madrid drop Ronaldo for some young guy out of the reserve team who has potential??? No.. They would keep them playing in the reserve team or send them out on loan (sexstation webshow)

And when guys like welshken are saying they will never buy x again because you are not on is just daft...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 17:06 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
22-12-2012 16:47
Find all posts by this user
skank_whore Offline
Banned

oh well she could always sign up and work on myfreecams or some webcam site, if she is good she will make a lot of money on MFC.
22-12-2012 17:00
Banned

(22-12-2012 16:34 )welshken Wrote:  I guess BSX will do what they decide to. I know they'll lose my custom. Wonder how many posters actually part with money, cos thats the only thing that counts to BSX

I dont believe for one minute welshken your actually paying for x every single night anyway, nobody in their right mind would spend roughly £150 for bsx a month just to right a review on here like you seem to do... Something doesn't add up mate

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 17:06 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
22-12-2012 17:00
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

errr isnt sexstation another level up, so maybe she doesnt want to do that. thats her choice.

as for the football, you bring your younger players in to play alongside the established players. And thats what we saw. Jade was on with Lacey and Camillia.
if you leave them in the reserve team, they never learn from the established, they never get exposure, instead, another team will see their ppotential and sign them, and thats when you lose all your up coming talent!

As far as I'm concerned, Jade more than proved her worth the other night, she did everything Camilla did, PLUS she interacted with Lacey, while Camilla was a solo girl all night, so to me , Jade was the stay, with Lacey a close second.

looks like BSX have fucked up again, and lost another great asset. Pillocks!

Jade, just let us know where you go, cos we'll be following. Well, those of us that pay will, the others that sit and post and never partake, who cares about them!
22-12-2012 17:08
Banned

Ken if you buy x every single night your sad mate, If you do your in the very very small minority that "pay" every single night for bsx that prefer jade over Camilla & co.

I buy x maybe one night a month if Camilla or the twins are on, just because im not a mug and don't waste my money doesn't mean I haven't a right to air my opinion on the shows, it also doesn't mean because you supposedly spend more that your right and were all wrong...

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 17:25 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
22-12-2012 17:16
Poker King Offline
Junior Poster

(22-12-2012 17:16 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Ken your in the very very small minority that "pay" every night Wink for bsx.. that prefer jade over Camilla & co.. I buy x maybe one night a month if Camilla or the twins are on, just because im not a mug and don't waste my money doesn't mean I haven't a right to air my opinion on the shows, it also doesn't mean because you supposedly spend more that your right and were all wrong... You sound like a spoilt child who's had his skittles taken off him.
But some people want the girls to interact you certainly don't get that with Camilla or the twins. I will always watch when Lacey is on because she wants to get her hands on the other girls.
22-12-2012 17:23
Banned

(22-12-2012 17:23 )Poker King Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 17:16 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Ken your in the very very small minority that "pay" every night Wink for bsx.. that prefer jade over Camilla & co.. I buy x maybe one night a month if Camilla or the twins are on, just because im not a mug and don't waste my money doesn't mean I haven't a right to air my opinion on the shows, it also doesn't mean because you supposedly spend more that your right and were all wrong... You sound like a spoilt child who's had his skittles taken off him.
But some people want the girls to interact you certainly don't get that with Camilla or the twins. I will always watch when Lacey is on because she wants to get her hands on the other girls.

I disagree, camilla does interact aswell as the twins, Im not commenting on lacey as we were discussing jade..

#RODGERS OUT
22-12-2012 17:29
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 17:16 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Ken if you buy x every single night your sad mate, If you do your in the very very small minority that "pay" every single night for bsx that prefer jade over Camilla & co.

I buy x maybe one night a month if Camilla or the twins are on, just because im not a mug and don't waste my money doesn't mean I haven't a right to air my opinion on the shows, it also doesn't mean because you supposedly spend more that your right and were all wrong...

and you've just proved what I was saying!

BSX care about income, not the opinions of someone that they will hardly notice if they lose!

you have every right to air your opinion, but to be quite frank, you're boring as fuck! repeat the same thing every time !

BSX will look at numbers. if you spend £5 one a month compared with my £5 every time Jade is on, then who is gonna matter more!

you're like comet, left behind, saying the same old thing and becoming obselete. where other stores update, bring in new models alongside the established favourites, and this is how they keep in business.
22-12-2012 17:34
Poker King Offline
Junior Poster

I think we should ask Ken if they interact as he watches most shows. Jade certainly interacted the other night and Camilla certainly didn't! I mentioned Lacey because out of all the girls she interacts the most and that was the point I was making.
22-12-2012 17:36
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2012 17:29 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I disagree, camilla does interact aswell as the twins, Im not commenting on lacey as we were discussing jade..

BOLLOCKS did you see the other night, did you actually watch, or are you just spouting again without actual knowledge?
Camilla was 99% doing her own thing on one side, while lacey and jade where interacting brilliantly on the other.

no disrespect to Camilla, but fernando, you, my friend, are talking complete bollocks!

(22-12-2012 17:36 )Poker King Wrote:  I think we should ask Ken if they interact as he watches most shows. Jade certainly interacted the other night and Camilla certainly didn't! I mentioned Lacey because out of all the girls she interacts the most and that was the point I was making.

Cammila interacts very little, this has been stated by others. Thats her choice, I dont have an issue with that

the twins do interact well.

Dionne has her own nights.

Jade, Lacey, and most of the other girls interact brilliantly.
22-12-2012 17:37
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra