Lukewarm water

RE: The Truth
[Image: zc0jx.gif]
23-12-2012 22:13
Find all posts by this user
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Quote:I am in tears!! This is the funniest post I have seen in all my three years on here! Would it not have been easier just to tell the missus. My wife sees all my posts and knows what I am up to on here and sometimes we watch the channels together.

I have to say this is probably the most fucked up thing I have read on the forum since I have been here. It just seems like something that was unnecessary to do in the first place. I agree that he should have just done the simple thing and told his wife what he was doing. Maybe he was afraid of the consequences of those actions, I don't know, but he should have just told her what he was doing. If she says no, its not the end of the world, but the lengths he went to just seem like unnecessary extremes to go to in order to conceal your identity on a wank forum.

Quote:Even if thats not possible there has to better ways to conceal your activity on here.

I dress up as Batman and impersonate Graham Norton's voice to hide my identity, 60% of the time it works every timeBounce
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2012 22:43 by dan g 27.)
23-12-2012 22:42
mido Offline
Happy Man

(23-12-2012 22:42 )dan g 27 Wrote:  I agree that he should have just done the simple thing and told his wife what he was doing. Maybe he was afraid of the consequences of those actions, I don't know, but he should have just told her what he was doing. If she says no, its not the end of the world

I agree with you, but this is of course on the assumption that there was really a wife to tell, when someones life becomes a trail of lies it is difficult to know what you should believe and judging from some of the posts, I think "Gary" had the same problem Wink
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2012 22:49 by mido.)
23-12-2012 22:49
Silky Crotch Offline
Banned

u sound like a right wack job mate wud have been easier to just got visit a prozzie 2 get ya kicks.
23-12-2012 22:50
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Could this be one of his calls, Pretending he's trevor?! Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2012 22:58 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
23-12-2012 22:53
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

I understand that someone wants to protect their privacy, which is the reason I have a Facebook page for Shady and one for my personal life.

Because the Shady account is basically an off shoot of the forum, I keep it away from most friends and most importantly, my family. I'm not married and have no kids, but I have other immediate members of family with their own kids that I have a responsibility to keep away from adult themes. Just because I am a broad minded adult, I never assume that other people are the same.

Gavin's shenanigans are in no way the same as my online persona, or 99% of everyone else's either. His was a fabricated reality, complete with stolen images attached made up characters that seemed to take over completely. Had he not been busted, I strongly believe he would still be doing it. If I found someone using my image and doing something similar, I'd be fucking furious. I suspect Gavin still has the repercussions to come.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

23-12-2012 22:56
mido Offline
Happy Man

could someone really have been under this much pressure in "chatbox" to reveal their name and full identity? and even after than would there really be so much pressure to post actual pictures of yourself your "wife" and children to wank buddies on the internet?

Gary/Gavin, posting pics of other peoples children was a step too far in the lie
23-12-2012 23:02
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(23-12-2012 23:02 )mido Wrote:  Gary/Gavin, posting pics of other peoples children was a step too far in the lie

That for me is why this crosses the line from funny, to creepy as fuck!

23-12-2012 23:05
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I Feel for anybody who might have shared a wank or two with him in the wank buddy thread!

You just know he's gonna be back sooner or later under a different username when things cool off a bit..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2012 23:07 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
23-12-2012 23:06
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(23-12-2012 23:06 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I Feel for anybody who might have shared a wank or two with him in the wank buddy thread!

You just know he's gonna be back sooner or later under a different username when things cool off a bit..

Not an avenue of interaction we ever shared I'm very pleased to say. Wanking is a one man job, unless a young lady is helping of course. There's no sex discrimination in the Shady household Tongue

23-12-2012 23:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS