RE: The Truth
no your the name of the uk ice hockey team i support phoenix Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
24-12-2012 01:43
Find all posts by this user
Silky Crotch Offline
Banned

(24-12-2012 00:20 )Chilly Wrote:  Bizarre, but then I remember the bluearmy71 thing on here, or the other stuff that's taken place over the years, which makes this situation look kinda normal. Big Grin

BA went to the extreme of stealing pics of baby scans, pics of little kids, documented pregnancy's and raising children over the period of 4 years, photo shopped his face onto the body of a groom, AND THEN said it was naughty Gavin that did it then did he?

Gary is batshit crazy doubt it was the first time or will be the last time he pulls a stunt like this. Total weirdo and scary to think he works in the same place as this poor girl. Never trusted him or bought this story he span and like Don i tried to tell people but nobody would listen just glad the truth is out although shame he couldn't finally just tell the truth and just span more elaborate lies like the true sociopath he has shown to be.
24-12-2012 02:14
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

This person is a MORON.
Ignore everything they say.
Trust No One .
Attention Seeker- nothing more.
In fact fuck them off!
24-12-2012 02:14
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(24-12-2012 02:14 )IcelandicFella Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 00:20 )Chilly Wrote:  Bizarre, but then I remember the bluearmy71 thing on here, or the other stuff that's taken place over the years, which makes this situation look kinda normal. Big Grin

BA went to the extreme of stealing pics of baby scans, pics of little kids, documented pregnancy's and raising children over the period of 4 years, photo shopped his face onto the body of a groom, AND THEN said it was naughty Gavin that did it then did he?

Gary is batshit crazy doubt it was the first time or will be the last time he pulls a stunt like this. Total weirdo and scary to think he works in the same place as this poor girl. Never trusted him or bought this story he span and like Don i tried to tell people but nobody would listen just glad the truth is out although shame he couldn't finally just tell the truth and just span more elaborate lies like the true sociopath he has shown to be.

Your probably Gav in Disguise...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
24-12-2012 02:29
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

It gets better...

Someone very kindly advised me that I was targeted by Aston not so long ago. I won't divulge this person's name though, as I respect their privacy and I'm grateful for their contact. It seems that in a private Facebook group, Gary posted screen grabs of my personal Facebook page along with my face. Although I don't know the exact content of the posts, my contact said:

'he made some pretty nasty remarks about your difficulties in finding work, basically having a right go at you.'

Now there was no reason at all for him to do something like this, as we appeared to have a good rapport going on. I wonder how many other people were attacked by him behind their backs? I've already built up my security on FB, but I'm beginning to wonder if being part of this forum is worth the hassle. I've had lots of shit lately from some mugs here, but if I'm going to have members posting personal details about me out there then that's a serious issue.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

24-12-2012 02:30
Banned

Can i just ask... how some people manage to get this forum mixed up in their private lives/facebook ect... its not hard keeping them seperate...

#RODGERS OUT
24-12-2012 02:32
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(24-12-2012 02:32 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Can i just ask... how some people manage to get this forum mixed up in their private lives/facebook ect... its not hard keeping them seperate...

Gary and I had been friends on this forum for years, so I didn't feel having him as a friend on FB was in any way a problem. The forum was never discussed on FB, just every day stuff. It literally took 4 years to add him to FB, so it wasn't done on a whim. Ironically, I have never added anyone else from here or elsewhere annoyed

Like I say, this has really soured my continued participation as who knows what is being said, where it's being said and by whom.

24-12-2012 02:54
Banned

remove your facebook link then its probably safest thing to do

#RODGERS OUT
24-12-2012 02:55
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(24-12-2012 02:55 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  remove your facebook link then its probably safest thing to do

That link is to my 'Shady' FB account, which carries absolutely no personal data at all. The one Gary was on was my personal account, which is in no way related to this forum or the babe channels. It was a mistake on my part, but after so many years there was no reason to think he was anything but genuine.

24-12-2012 03:05
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(24-12-2012 02:30 )Shady Wrote:  ...
but if I'm going to have members posting personal details about me out there then that's a serious issue.

Another thing to consider, not only did 'Gaz' go to great lengths to create a fake identity for himself, but presumably, someone else then went to great lengths to trawl the web and dig through his personal details to uncover the evidence to unmask him.
Why would someone (presumably related to this forum) take the time and trouble to do that, and are they actually going to similar lengths to track down personal details on other forum members to see if they can dig any dirt on them. That is almost as creepy as building a fake id (supposedly) based on the people you know and work with!

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
24-12-2012 03:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS