Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

The Truth

dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

RE: The Truth
(24-12-2012 18:41 )Forum Style Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 03:13 )munch1917 Wrote:  
So I can believe Dynamo Steve [who contacted me on twitter as well] when he says he won't be checking up on anyone else - as long as you don't piss him off on there or on here. [whoever he is]

As for "[quaking] in [their] boots" - the only people who should do that are those with something to hide.
So basically Dynamo Steve is a member of this forum yet we don't know who he is on this forum.

What he did was obviously an act of revenge or payback as Forum Style has put it.

So its fair to say that whoever "Gaz" fell out with whether on this forum or twitter is responsible for "Gaz" getting found out for who he is.

Maybe I should leave a remark here, test the waters and see if he contacts me.
24-12-2012 19:40
Find all posts by this user
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(24-12-2012 19:09 )Regenerated Wrote:  If the forum awards were still active

Getting rid of things like forum awards (and all those fucking voting threads!) would be a good way to get back on track. Forums should be for lively but disinterested, discussion and debate; they're not places for cultivating reputations and profile preening. We need to get back to a less personalised, more anonymous type of exchange. Ditch all the back-slap stuff. People can't build themselves up the wrong way if the means to do it is democratically denied to everyone. That way you'd soon find out again who's in it for the right reasons.
24-12-2012 19:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-12-2012 19:40 )dan g 27 Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 18:41 )Forum Style Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 03:13 )munch1917 Wrote:  
So I can believe Dynamo Steve [who contacted me on twitter as well] when he says he won't be checking up on anyone else - as long as you don't piss him off on there or on here. [whoever he is]

As for "[quaking] in [their] boots" - the only people who should do that are those with something to hide.
So basically Dynamo Steve is a member of this forum yet we don't know who he is on this forum.

What he did was obviously an act of revenge or payback as Forum Style has put it.

So its fair to say that whoever "Gaz" fell out with whether on this forum or twitter is responsible for "Gaz" getting found out for who he is.

Maybe I should leave a remark here, test the waters and see if he contacts me.

i think dynamo steve is icelandic fella on the forum. agree with regenerated, best to move on and get on with our own lives and lock this thread and not give dynamo steve any more ammunition

i personally wont be quaking in my boots as ive nothing to hide and have been open on the forum

Piper Niven Superfan
24-12-2012 20:05
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

Remember chaps/chapesses I know who all of you are.

Nice to see the forum has reached the level of being more interested in the business of it's members and not perving over tits and arse. cwpussylover must be crying into Fernanda's knickers.

Honestly, get a grip of yourselves. Smile

Merry Christmas from Theresa May.
24-12-2012 20:07
sala Offline
Junior Poster

And for those defending him: He had about 30 pics of someones kid titled “Daddys little Girl“, he had a pic of the woman he pretended to be married to in the matirnity ward holding a new born baby, he even had pics of a baby scan. All stolen pics. How would you feel if someone stole pics of your children?
Anyway, Dan G said the people doing the digging were just as bad. I asked how this was discovered: he had mutual model friends on both his real and fake accounts, facebook made a suggestion of *people you may know* it was then seen that the real Gary was *single and looking for a relationship. The girl whos photos he stole was a friend on his real profile, so he was doing this to a FRIEND. And as Don says ,sending tweets to Tv babes saying he showed a 4 year old girl those pics is scary.
24-12-2012 20:17
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(24-12-2012 20:07 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  ...
Nice to see the forum has reached the level of being more interested in the business of it's members and not perving over tits and arse

Actually, as evidenced here, some members are tits and arses, so I think we are on topic here Bounce

Merry christmas one and all, as suggested, let's get on with our own lives at least for a short while Smile

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
24-12-2012 20:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS