Kimberley Jones making first appearance tonight 10pm-4pm
[Image: image-9920_50E9DE7A.jpg]
[Image: image-29E9_50E9DE7A.jpg]
06-01-2013 21:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Kimberley Jones Chat,Caps & Vids
good studio66 night debut from kimberley last night. very nice outfits and was good on each set/bed she was on

Piper Niven Superfan
07-01-2013 10:19
schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: Kimberley Jones - Chat & Discussion
I like this Kimberley J lass - she's got the look that does it for me!
07-01-2013 15:26
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Just watched a bit of KJ’s office stint i managed to record (and yes, i guessed the channel correctly!) Anyway, as i said, i really quite like this lass – her look, her eyes, those glasses, her lips and the nice (slutty!?) pink lipstick too. Office set and an outfit to match and loving all the semi close-ups of her face and boobs, in and out of the bra (just the way i like it).

Great.

So whilst i liked all this, it would have been so much better if i could have actually f*cking seen her properly.

(I’ll continue (for those that wish to read on) but i’ll revert to the “Elite TV/Studio 66 – General Chat & Discussion” thread (http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1194738) as i’ll be digressing from Kimberley herself).
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 21:28 by schmoo.)
07-01-2013 21:25
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Having now calmed down a little(!) i have seen the rest of Kimberley's office set show and the second half, if you like, was her standing on the desk.

I loved it!

Love the way Studio 66 do the POV under boobs camera work which then also captures the face too. Kimberley certainly got me going watching this and she "worked" this superbly.

Well, superbly for me anyway. It's just her - she really does it for me - seeing those boobs from underneath, which then also means seeing her just so sexy face (eyes, glasses, pink lipstick) looking back down at you knowing she's turning you on. Well, turning me on anwyay - she just did all this just the way i like it and Studio 66, in this respect, allowed me to enjoy it.

Thanks Kimberley!

Some white knicker upskirts next time, to add to it all would be fkn superb!! What do you think..!?

(- hopefully i'll be able to see this a little earlier in the night next time, which'll mean i'll be able to call).
08-01-2013 13:51
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

Thank you all for watching me & capping me on Studio 66 TV on Sunday, I hope you liked all my outfits, I really enjoyed myself, it was such a fun night Heart
08-01-2013 14:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

For those who didn't see in the other thread: Hey guys, I'd like to thank you all for the caps, wonderful comment, for tuning in & calling me, I really enjoyed myself. I'm glad you all loved my outfits, especially the latex, as much as I did wearing them for you! I'm a huge fan of dressing up and I've never done TV work before but absolutely loved it. Even though i loved my debut and was on the phone non-stop, regrettably Studio 66 TV stated that I didn't take enough calls on the night, so they've informed me that I shall not be returning. If you aren't currently following me on Twitter, follow me if you'd like. My handle is 'kimberleyjx'. Don't worry guys I will not finish perusing my dream of becoming a naughty phone girl , watch out for me! Love to you all! Kimberley J xxxxxxxxx
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 20:14 by KimberleyJx.)
10-01-2013 20:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Now that is a shame... but i think you're too sexy not to be seen on TV and surely one of the other channels will pick you up (hopefully one that'll have an office set for you to work in though!)

I'll be watching out for you certainly.

Keep your chin up girl!
10-01-2013 20:12
KimberleyJx Offline
Babeshow Babe

(10-01-2013 20:12 )schmoo Wrote:  Now that is a shame... but i think you're too sexy not to be seen on TV and surely one of the other channels will pick you up (hopefully one that'll have an office set for you to work in though!)

I'll be watching out for you certainly.

Keep your chin up girl!

Thank you very much ill keep you posted, glad you liked the office scene, I did too Wink x
10-01-2013 20:13
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

S66 have missed a trick here. how can you judge a babe on 1 night?? i for 1 thought she had a good night from what i saw. hope someone else has the sense to sign up such a beautiful lady. good luck kimberley.
10-01-2013 20:21

Click here to watch Studio 66