Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Babestation Academy - new recruits live online today

tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation Academy - new recruits live online today
Who was the curvy, natural girl last night? Large naturals. Her body could not have been more perfect (cept tatoo).
13-06-2013 15:18
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Danni levy was on the dayshows today

Piper Niven Superfan
13-06-2013 16:33
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2013 16:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Danni levy was on the dayshows today

She has been for the last couple of weeks and as always is gorgeous to look at and talk to
13-06-2013 16:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-06-2013 15:18 )tuesdayslump Wrote:  Who was the curvy, natural girl last night? Large naturals. Her body could not have been more perfect (cept tatoo).

think she's called Emilee (something like that)

Piper Niven Superfan
13-06-2013 16:42
thescientist Away

(13-06-2013 16:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 15:18 )tuesdayslump Wrote:  Who was the curvy, natural girl last night? Large naturals. Her body could not have been more perfect (cept tatoo).

think she's called Emilee (something like that)

She is the beautiful busty Emmy, sure to be an award winnerBig Grin
13-06-2013 20:35
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

Disappointed with BSA so far tonight, 2 new girls on with Kimberley who has been there for almost 6 months. All 3 currently crammed on the one bed with Kimberley being partially obscured by the OSG.

Kimberley's forte is her Dominant stints when she's clad in tight latex, we've only had 45 minutes of that so far, and that was shared with new girl Jade.

Rebecca didn't look all that interested when I was watching her at about 10.30 but she seems to have gotten more into it now.
20-06-2013 02:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for once, I was happy with bs academy, mainly because 2 of the 3 babes on were what i'd call academy babes. jade-Samantha is relatively new to the shows and so was Rebecca Crow. only Kimberley wasn't an academy babe for me. also thought all 3 babes had good nights

Piper Niven Superfan
20-06-2013 10:55
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2013 10:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  for once, I was happy with bs academy, mainly because 2 of the 3 babes on were what i'd call academy babes. jade-Samantha is relatively new to the shows and so was Rebecca Crow. only Kimberley wasn't an academy babe for me. also thought all 3 babes had good nights

Kimberley's been on there for too long, needs to be made a full time babe as it would appear that Danni has been made full time given the number of times she has been on recently.
20-06-2013 16:14
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2013 10:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  for once, I was happy with bs academy, mainly because 2 of the 3 babes on were what i'd call academy babes. jade-Samantha is relatively new to the shows and so was Rebecca Crow. only Kimberley wasn't an academy babe for me. also thought all 3 babes had good nights

It's good to see new girls coming through, I'll admit that Rebecca isn't exactly my cup of tea - I tend not to be a fan of girls with lots of tattoos - she's a good looking lass though. Given what I saw of her initially I wasn't expecting much from her, but I was pleasantly surprised when she got into the swing of things later on.

I thought that Jade was ok, I only really saw her in her Domme stint alongside Kimberley, really think though that the producers ought to stop putting on more than one girl for Domme stints, those stints should ideally be solo for the girls that do Domination.

I'm not a submissive type myself, but I've spoken with others privately who are and have called the show regarding their experiences with these stints and they've said they find that the addition of a second girl makes their call less enjoyable. They've made note of the fact that they can hear the other conversation going and that having two girls on screen makes the connection between slave and Mistress seem less special.
20-06-2013 20:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bs are really taking the piss with bs academy tonight now as geri has just come on. she has been on babestation for 5 years!!!!!!! (the first thread in her bs night thread was in 2008!!!!) also louise porter has been on bs academy tonight and she made her debut on the bs channel partyland in july 2009 !!!!!!!!

also Kimberley j is on again, she's been at bs for several months now and sure should just be on main bs now

Piper Niven Superfan
27-06-2013 00:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV