Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation Brasil

Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation Brasil
    I was sent to Babestation Brazil to shoot the first batch of content for the show launch. It was a very enjoyable experience, the girls were lovely and very keen to get naked. Babestation Brazil is a great show and although the girls are not allowed to get Naked it is still no less sexy for that, Brazilian girls have a smouldering sexuality about them that you feel even from their photographs.

It would be amazing to bring some to London for our show but it was soon apparent that their lack of spoken english would be a big drawback, I will be returning in April to shoot them again and taking with me a boxed set of Eastenders DVD's ;-) so that they may have something to learn English from, fingers crossed.

I hope you like the pictures.
MC.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 18:04 by Mark Cremona.)
19-02-2013 18:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

eastenders, english language, your avin a laugh mate! Tongue

personally i think the downton abbey season one boxset is the way to go! Big Grin

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
19-02-2013 18:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zannardi Offline
Junior Poster

Channel Terra Viva work now !

But the program is over ???? or not ?
19-02-2013 22:01
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

There's no explanation yet for why the shows have stopped - not from Babestation Brasil's official site or on their Twitter page.

On Twitter they did link to this video with some short interviews - I'm not sure if the uploader is a BSB staff member or a fan. (Contains some shots of UK babes as well, doesn't it?)

Babestation Brasil - Get to know me
As babes mais gatas da TV brasileira, mostrando um pouco de sua personalidade xx
(Auto-translate) "The more babes chicks on Brazilian TV, showing a bit of your personality xx" Huh
(Maybe) "The foxiest babes on Brazilian TV, showing a bit of...um...someone's personality. Probably theirs. xx"

Thank you Mark for the info and the amazing pic uploads (5 bums out of 5, what a surprise)!

Do you know what the show's plans are from here? I hope they get back on the air soon.

(19-02-2013 18:09 )terence Wrote:  eastenders, english language, your avin a laugh mate! Tongue

Well, it's one way to learn English. I'm just a bit concerned... Can Mark guarantee us that the girls won't end up speaking and acting like Phil Mitchell? That is all.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2013 04:32 by modelflat.)
20-02-2013 04:24
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Cool RE: Babestation Brasil
Also on Youtube, FunkGata1 has uploaded a few short vids this week focusing on two girls' fantastic bundas:

These three vids are with Loira, apparently:

And Morena:

< May require sign-in

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2013 04:47 by modelflat.)
20-02-2013 04:45
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

(20-02-2013 04:24 )modelflat Wrote:  There's no explanation yet for why the shows have stopped - not from Babestation Brasil's official site or on their Twitter page.

On Twitter they did link to this video with some short interviews - I'm not sure if the uploader is a BSB staff member or a fan. (Contains some shots of UK babes as well, doesn't it?)

[snip]
As babes mais gatas da TV brasileira, mostrando um pouco de sua personalidade xx
(Auto-translate) "The more babes chicks on Brazilian TV, showing a bit of your personality xx" Huh
(Maybe) "The foxiest babes on Brazilian TV, showing a bit of...um...someone's personality. Probably theirs. xx"

Thank you Mark for the info and the amazing pic uploads (5 bums out of 5, what a surprise)!

Do you know what the show's plans are from here? I hope they get back on the air soon.

(19-02-2013 18:09 )terence Wrote:  eastenders, english language, your avin a laugh mate! Tongue

Well, it's one way to learn English. I'm just a bit concerned... Can Mark guarantee us that the girls won't end up speaking and acting like Phil Mitchell? That is all.

wow, that was quick, I finished editing that Video yesterday afternoon !
Its part of a series of short videos I made while I was out there just to give the girls a bit of personality... as the show in Brazil, as you can imagine, has just exploded in popularity across the country.
yes there is a bit of footage of UK girls in there to 'pad' out the infomercial as I did not get as much 'b-roll' as I would have liked while I was out there, something I intend to remedy when I return later this year.

The internet out there can be a bit patchy at times hence the problems with the stream, when I was in Sao Paulo there were daily outages and It was very frustrating, Im sure It will be back.

Yes ,I was teasing about the eastenders bit, to be honest the girls there were smitten with my london accent, apparently Turkish..whats his name from the Transporter movies..anyway, that chap..he is quite the dish in Brazil apparently amongst the ladies and his accent is considered the height of 'englishness' god help us...and I was asked many times If I was friends with the Transporter !
Great times.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2013 09:08 by Mark Cremona.)
20-02-2013 09:07
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Last night/this mornings show taken from the TV Terra Viva webstream.
We've missed some nights as there were a couple it wasn't on, and also this webstream wasn't working properly for a few days.

[Image: thumb-6BB7_5127BFF0.jpg]
2hours 35mins 35secs, Direct Webstream Copy with audio 320x240 4:3 AVC/Base/L3.1/Avg.bitrate 386 Kbps, 429Mb
Download via RapidShare: Babestation-Brazil-20130222-WebStream.mkv
22-02-2013 20:06
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Here's the advert for Babestation Brazil. Each of the main babes get a chance to talk, and there's some behind-the-scenes footage of the girls as well.
Taken from TV Terra Viva webstream as MixTV seems to have stopped showing the channel.

[Image: thumb-A884_5127BFF0.jpg]
Download via RapidShare: Babestation-Brazil-Advert.mkv 14Mb, 5mins
22-02-2013 20:07
zannardi Offline
Junior Poster

Programa dia 02-21-2013

[Image: th_577576344_Babe_Station_Brasil_21_02_1...1170lo.jpg]

Download Uploaded : http://ul.to/elycqqgq

Eu perdi os primeiros 20 min. do programa, nesse dia a duração foi menor, começou por volta da 12:45 e terminou ás 2:00.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2013 01:44 by zannardi.)
23-02-2013 01:43
zannardi Offline
Junior Poster

Melhores momentos (Editado) Show dia 05/02

23-02-2013 01:55