Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation Brasil

dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: Babestation Brasil
An interesting development on last nights show was a silhouette of a girl dancing.
It wasn't clear if she was in the same sort of outfit, or topless, or perhaps naked (although not a lot of point to being naked if you can't see anything).
Anyway, it's good and interesting to see the show develop new areas...
09-02-2013 13:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
09-02-2013 22:17
zannardi Offline
Junior Poster

Editado, só com cenas da gostosa Gabi.

* A transmisão pela Mix Tv, não exibe o programa completo. Hoje sábado (10/02), a transmisão acabou as 3:35 , enquanto que na Terra Viva continuou passando.
Sacanagem o portal de streaming do terra viva tá bichado, já é 2º dia que não consigo capturar nada.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 06:37 by zannardi.)
10-02-2013 05:15
Banned

Olá, bem vindo ao fórum Smile

#RODGERS OUT
10-02-2013 13:01
dirk362 Away

Missed the show last night - no stream on TV Terra Viva, and I fell asleep so missed setting Mix TV to the correct dynamic stream name.
Someone out there must have more to share - it'd be rude to keep it to yourself Smile
10-02-2013 13:19
dirk362 Away

Well TV Terra Viva stream has now been down all weekend, so I'm guessing it's waiting for someone to go into the office on Monday and fix it.
So for anyone wanting to see the show, assuming it's still on, should use MixTV (accepting this is only for 3 hours as they only show from 00:00 to 03:00 local time, which is 02:00 to 05:00 UK time)
10-02-2013 20:39
zannardi Offline
Junior Poster

(10-02-2013 20:39 )dirk362 Wrote:  Well TV Terra Viva stream has now been down all weekend, so I'm guessing it's waiting for someone to go into the office on Monday and fix it.
So for anyone wanting to see the show, assuming it's still on, should use MixTV (accepting this is only for 3 hours as they only show from 00:00 to 03:00 local time, which is 02:00 to 05:00 UK time)

Vou tentar capturar o show de hoje direto da TV. Meu aparelho da parabolica aqui tem saida de audio e video, vou procurar uma Easycap que tenho aqui, se encontrar, vai dar pra capturar á 640x480.
10-02-2013 21:40
dirk362 Away

(10-02-2013 21:40 )zannardi Wrote:  Vou tentar capturar o show de hoje direto da TV. Meu aparelho da parabolica aqui tem saida de audio e video, vou procurar uma Easycap que tenho aqui, se encontrar, vai dar pra capturar á 640x480.

Thank you. Hopefully you'll be successful recording the show off TV/satellite.

I've set up MixTV webstream record differently so hope to get the 3 hours of the show that way.

Happy to help with encoding/editing if you need anything.
10-02-2013 22:08
Banned

zannardi, onde você é?

#RODGERS OUT
11-02-2013 01:21
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2013 13:38 )dirk362 Wrote:  It wasn't clear if she was in the same sort of outfit, or topless, or perhaps naked (although not a lot of point to being naked if you can't see anything).

I think some babe channels have done the silhouette thing before. ETV in '09 maybe, after their dayshows were deprived of nudity. Curtains aren't quite as sexy, but it's the teasing that's the important thing, I guess.

Comparing ETV day shows with BS Brasil night shows, I have a gut feeling that BSB will go the opposite way and introduce nudity gradually. It's a hope, really, but they've already made teasing into an artform. What they're getting away with is no less outrageous than bare breasts could be... Gabi appearing to lick her own nipples, Gabi kissing Ane on the cleavage Surprised or Gabi licking her phone as if it were a dildo.

But I don't know whether many Brazilians get moral or complainy about television. "I found this licking very offensive to our telecommunications system. Kids could be watching that show!" Nudity's only a matter of time, surely?

(10-02-2013 05:15 )zannardi Wrote:  Editado, só com cenas da gostosa Gabi.

I've noticed that it's like "The Gabi Show" sometimes, she usually puts in the most emotion and sexuality into her calls and gyrations Smile So Zannardi, thank you for actually giving us the Gabi show!

Dailymotion is probably the ideal site for BS Brasil videos at the moment - not as prudish as Youtube, and I doubt that anything the girls do on TV could get a video deleted.

||||||||
11-02-2013 04:58