Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3 Average

FAO people thinking of leaving the forum

BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

FAO people thinking of leaving the forum
its depressing reading all these post with people moaning about one thing and another, there's just no need for it.

news flash, its only the Internet, don't take it too seriously.

At the end of the day its meant to be a place to come and have a laugh,share pics and vids and to discuss the girls.

Finally if you are leaving the site please do so QUIETLY, there's no need to start a thread moaning about the place and saying how shit it is.

if you want to stay and enjoy the forum then do so, lets get rid of all the negativity.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
20-03-2009 23:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: FAO people thinking of leaving the forum
BigChuck Wrote:its depressing reading all these post with people moaning about one thing and another, there's just no need for it.

At the end of the day its meant to be a place to come and have a laugh,share pics and vids and to discuss the girls.

Finally if you are leaving the site please do so QUIETLY, there's no need to start a thread moaning about the place and saying how shit it is.

if you want to stay and enjoy the forum then do so, lets get rid of all the negativity.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Flounce

(P.S This is NOT directed at Kalel76, I understand he has been involved in a misunderstanding and has said sorry. I hope he will stay.)
20-03-2009 23:47
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

i'm very new to the forum but having looked at the member list theres loads joined after me so you must be doin somethin right more of the same lads

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
21-03-2009 02:38
tsurugi Offline
Banned

people need to stop moaning about the forum if you don't like it am sure neil and bonkers will welcome you with open arms and maybe a poem.....if your lucky
21-03-2009 02:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

vostok 1 Wrote:
BigChuck Wrote:its depressing reading all these post with people moaning about one thing and another, there's just no need for it.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Flounce

(P.S This is NOT directed at Kalel76, I understand he has been involved in a misunderstanding and has said sorry. I hope he will stay.)
A MISSUNDERSTANDING? NO M8 IT WAS NO SUCH THING, DELIBERATE PROVOCATION.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-03-2009 02:58
phallusfungus Away

I love it when this forum sometimes breaks out into bitch-fighting. It's much more entertaining than reading the ass-kissing threads. Big Grin

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
21-03-2009 03:10
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Gotta be honest my main reason for joining the forum was simply to find out more info about the babes ( not in a weird stalker way,honest ) and to have a laugh and poke fun at chatback,but i think of late people have been taking this forum waaaay to seriously it's a forum about,let's be honest who has the best tits?and trying to find more explicit pics of the babes,am i oversimplifying it? probably but let's all have a reality check please.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
21-03-2009 10:35
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

phallusfungus Wrote:I love it when this forum sometimes breaks out into bitch-fighting. It's much more entertaining than reading the ass-kissing threads. Big Grin
I confess i do find it entertaining for the comedy value but most times it just goes too far.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
21-03-2009 13:53
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

A little song for anyone who is leaving Big Grin

22-03-2009 08:58
mjw664 Offline
Chief Muppet

don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out!

There may be no I in team but there's a U in C U N T
23-03-2009 19:03

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS