babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Do you only watch if its one of yeah fave girls ?

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Do you only watch if its one of yeah fave girls ?
Sorry if this thread has been done before but i noticed recently i only seem to watch a channel if one of my fave girls is actually appering that night. I mean some nights i find that none of my faves are working on any channel then i am not fussed watching any of the channels.I guess some will say if you dont you might never discover some new faves etc so is this me just being werid or it like this for other people to ?

Bazinga!
21-03-2009 01:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

RE: Do you only watch if its one of yeah fave girls ?
If my fav girl is not on that night then l usually just flick between channels to see who else is on and who is worth watching.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
21-03-2009 01:44
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Nothing weird at all about it. You can only see so many examples of air humping before it gets old. I only scan the channels to see if one of my faves is on and if not, then I get my jollies elsewhere. I'll admit I'm always new fangled when a new face appears on one of the channels (new-new, not new to this particular channel new), but otherwise it's faves or nothing for me.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
21-03-2009 01:51
G@Z! Offline
Banned

hey i only watch my fav girl the only problem is i have too many gets difficult to choose when one of my favs is on at the same time as another but i always choose one in the end Smile
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2009 01:56 by G@Z!.)
21-03-2009 01:54
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

If my favourite is not on then I usually go back to a darken room and practice my whistling!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2009 03:33 by Colbert Rules.)
21-03-2009 02:33
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i'm fairly selective with whom i choose to eye up, especially when it comes to PP. example, right now geri is on- and i have no interest in that sinewy, muscular lady- however, paige will be on in about 10 mins so will be turning it back on then. unless i'm pissed- then i'll knock one off to whoever is on.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2009 03:21 by Robot Devil.)
21-03-2009 03:20
Dreamlander Offline

I rarely watch the night time shows as they all have the same 'type' of girl on,near enough! I watch Camilla who is a cut above any of the night girls and also keep an eye out for the totally new girls who haven't been 'moulded' into the post 9pm stereotype yet!
Daytime viewing is where it's at for me.More restrictions but more girls willing to push and sometimes break them! I only watch my faves even then though but I will watch any daytime girl who is going that bit further.The Pad is a good example of this.I am not a fan of any of the 'enhanced' girls really but if they are doing a hot show then my Sky+ is only a button push away! Smile

Dreamlander
21-03-2009 08:35
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I usually flick through all the channels, decide which girl i like best then stick with her till she goes on break then repeat the process again.........Its simple but effective Big Grin
21-03-2009 09:27
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Yeah i do it all the time,if it's not Hannah,Tori,Emma,Paige,Camilla or Lolly Badcock i lose interest very quickly i guess it's all down to who floats your boat.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2009 09:47 by Hollywood PillowPants.)
21-03-2009 09:47
LazyD Offline
All About the Cheeks

astonv1 Wrote:I usually flick through all the channels, decide which girl i like best then stick with her till she goes on break then repeat the process again.........Its simple but effective Big Grin
i do the same thing. Recently i just cant get enough of the earlybird show for some reason.
21-03-2009 09:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV