babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Do you only watch if its one of yeah fave girls ?

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Do you only watch if its one of yeah fave girls ?
sometimes you can like a babeshow model straight away when you first see her, other times it can take a bit of time for that model to catch your eye, for example i wasn't a fan of Lacey Lorenzo or Leigh Darby last year but after watching them a few times i am now, so for a babeshow model to become one of your faves you have to watch her in the first place surely, i wasn't a fan of Olivia Berzinc but i enjoyed watching her the other night she might become a fave of mine she might not
28-07-2014 01:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogergilford54 Online
Posting Machine

Yes generally if my favourite isn't on I normally don't watch i have an early night(yeah sad isn't it?).
28-07-2014 21:33
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I'm the same - only watch when my favourite girl is on (you know who it is lol!). Don't have enough energy to watch on other nights. I need to rest up for her next show Big Grin
28-07-2014 22:23
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(28-07-2014 01:18 )Joey 27 Wrote:  sometimes you can like a babeshow model straight away when you first see her, other times it can take a bit of time for that model to catch your eye, for example i wasn't a fan of Lacey Lorenzo or Leigh Darby last year but after watching them a few times i am now, so for a babeshow model to become one of your faves you have to watch her in the first place surely, i wasn't a fan of Olivia Berzinc but i enjoyed watching her the other night she might become a fave of mine she might not

Definitely true someone can grow on you.
Also someone you've not really noticed can put on a really good show and catch your attention - and it might just be a particular style or look that day, or just the energy.

But also true that some can just leave you cold no matter how many times you see them.
Would be boring if everyone was the same. Smile Wink
28-07-2014 23:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I think sometimes as a viewer its very easy to get set in your ways and just focus on the same babes all the time without opening eyes to all the possibilities. For a few years I was guilty of this in all honesty.
I like to think I have learnt my lesson though and appreciate quality stints from wherever they may emerge.
It's not all about what some might describe as either 'the usual suspects' or 'the big names'.
The fact that I have spoken to so many nightshow babes across all channels on the phone is an indicator that quality stints can impress me from all manner of channels.

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2014 01:04 by Snooks.)
17-11-2014 01:00
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm a flicker (?!!??). Flick from one channel to another before normally settling on one of my favourites.

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
17-11-2014 10:23
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Not really a fan of Jees West but i have to admit her show in the shower was pretty good, it just goes to show that if the babes we like are up for it these channels can still be good to watch.
Sadly some of my faves are hardy ever on, a couple of them are stuck on Xpanded and some are too boring
01-05-2017 18:02
HEX!T Away
Retired

do i only watch if my fav girl is on... yep!.
but saying as most of my faves are long gone. so i rarely bother now...
pretty much down to mica and clare. Sad

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-05-2017 18:26
hotfuzz Away
Banned

Do you only watch if its one of yeah fave girls ?
I only watch when my favourite babes are on most of my favourite babes have let the babe channels or retired Dannii Harwood has grow on me
03-05-2017 18:06
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I've pretty much given up watching S66 at night because Clare Richards and Sophia Lares are rarely on.

Kimberley Jones and Dionne Méndez are my faves on XP.

So most nights I'll tend to watch BS due to Sophie Hart, Olivia Berzinc, Nicole Snow, Ashley Emma, Alice Goodwin, Amelia Brookes, Priya and Preeti.

I love babes with brown nipples
03-05-2017 19:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV