Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Babeshow Babes on the Forum

Charlemagne Offline

Babeshow Babes on the Forum
Its sad to see that there is now little interaction between the forum and the babes.
When the girls are looking for work or about to start on a show they come on here to drum up support. But over a period of time the girls stop posting, thanking caps or replying to messages.

Is this because they feel established, or do the shows deter them in a hope that more guys will ring them instead.
16-03-2013 16:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshow Babes on the Forum
More likely they get pissed off by the nasty comments some members seem to relish in posting.
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2013 16:42 by bcl.)
16-03-2013 16:41
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^ Some of the girls make nasty comments for no apparent reason like some forum members do, some have been known to make fake accounts and post nasty comments about other babe channel girls themselves as well .
I know for a fact that at least one channel discourages the girls from posting on here, a channel rep told me himself .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
16-03-2013 16:53
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

It seems to me that, most of the girls that visit just want to hear from 'fanboys' or shill their websites etc; and when there are one or two negative comments they throw their toys out of the pram. It would be nice if there more interraction with the people that help line their pockets, but I don't think they give a fuck really. It might be a cynical view, but one that I think, is true (sadly).

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-03-2013 16:54
Charlemagne Offline

I remember when Fernanda used to have a little comment for all her posters. When was the last time that she posted on here.

The only posts that I see from the girls are to say when they are working, or when they have left a site or advertising their website or webcam.

And you seldom see a babe thanking their cappers nowadays .
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2013 17:08 by Charlemagne.)
16-03-2013 17:07
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

A good example would be Tammy Taylor's Daytime thread,where she recently thanked the cappers & also got an ignorant comment.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
16-03-2013 17:34
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-03-2013 17:07 )Charlemagne Wrote:  And you seldom see a babe thanking their cappers nowadays .
Funny thing is, they obviously visit the forum to look at the caps because a number of girls post them on twitter. Something like "Here's me on _____tv last night" followed by a string of comments that are more graphic than what you'd find on here. This place may seem negative on the outside but if the girls took the time to read some of the threads, the harsh criticism typically falls on the management.
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2013 19:11 by oklahoma001.)
16-03-2013 19:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

On a personal note I'll like to single out Michelle Thorne, she thanked my cap's aswell aswell as all the positive comments made about her show. It's always a nice touch. I rarely call the shows due to the fact it ends up with a massive phone bill so I tend to offer my support to the models and the channels by capping them.

Other models who are great at thanking others caps and posts are Levi and Bailey Cream when she visits this forum from time to time. Others too such as Kimberly also show their appreciation too.

I don't want to go too much into depth here as far as this discussion is concerned because there is more factors involved than meets the eyes.
16-03-2013 22:54

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS