Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

£91,000 phone bill calling chatlines

mido Offline
Happy Man

RE: £91,000 phone bill calling chatlines
Thuston, I hope things are better with you and your girlfriend now. Have you shown the evidence of your smashed hard drive to your girlfriend? if you still have the pieces it may help your relationship if you now ask her to dispose of it without you around so you are never tempted to try and repair it somehow.
Did she ever know about the wishlist dress you bought and were you able to get a refund or just give her what was effectively Catys sloppy seconds?
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2013 15:13 by mido.)
30-06-2013 15:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlexTrough Offline
Junior Poster

(30-06-2013 15:05 )mido Wrote:  Thuston, I hope things are better with you and your girlfriend now. Have you shown the evidence of your smashed hard drive to your girlfriend? if you still have the pieces it may help your relationship if you now ask her to dispose of it without you around so you are never tempted to try and repair it somehow.
Did she ever know about the wishlist dress you bought and were you able to get a refund or just give her what was effectively Catys sloppy seconds?

The shards of shame were discarded by myself, and will be long gone by now as it was a few weeks ago. I am no longer in a relationship, but not because of this Caty issue, just because it wasn't really working. It gives me more time to talk to my friend Jennifer, who I chat to on a different forum. I wish I was as cool as Jennifer, she is from New Jersey and lets a stray cat sleep on her porch.
30-06-2013 15:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sorry to hear about your problems Thurston, hope things can be better for you soon and keep your babeshow watching free from becoming addictive

Piper Niven Superfan
30-06-2013 15:31
mido Offline
Happy Man

to clarify the matter...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

30-06-2013 22:39
mido Offline
Happy Man

the rest of the days tweets:

kevin gooner waldrum ‏@loughboroughkev 8h
message to all the moaning SLUTS OUT THERE,,,, it was my supporters who paid my bankrupsy if your that interested in my business,

tv girls, my PATITION will be going nationwide very soon 2 get u all removed of tv,, thanks to local mp and offcom,,

@nevin7576 im working with offcom mps etc etc to try get stations closed, only need 100 thousand votes to hit parlamant then government

@nevin7576 then government decide 2 close orot :-)

@nevin7576 hitting on the vulenrable, under age children ringing and watching, awareness of funds people spend etc etc :-)

@nevin7576 spending sorry
30-06-2013 22:46
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(30-06-2013 22:46 )mido Wrote:  kevin gooner waldrum ‏@loughboroughkev 8h
@nevin7576 im working with offcom mps etc etc to try get stations closed, only need 100 thousand votes to hit parlamant then government

So Kev's got no grudge against adult phone lines or adult entertainment services as a whole? It's just the ones which are advertised on TV that he's got a grudge against.
01-07-2013 09:34
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(01-07-2013 09:34 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  So Kev's got no grudge against adult phone lines or adult entertainment services as a whole? It's just the ones which are advertised on TV that he's got a grudge against.

Yes Kev is happy for adult entertainment in all its forms to exist. It's only when it's on TV that he's bothered about it. I don't think he'll be starting a petition against adult phone lines in general or anything else in adult entertainment, such as lap dancing clubs etc. Of course the great majority of adult telephone services which exist are not advertised on TV, so it's hard to see what Kev's mission could accomplish really, as if successful it would hardly dent the adult premium rate telephone industry at all, so it's hard to see how anyone would be protected.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 12:40 by elgar1uk.)
01-07-2013 12:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I don't think kev will start a petition. as far as im concerned it's just another attempt to divert flack he's got away from him and onto the babeshows. even if he did get a petition going cant see it ever getting to the 100,000 mark it needs for the government to at least consider the petition and even if it did cant see the government putting it forward as they will know the vast majority of the public will want them to concentrate on the serious issues affecting the uk. besides there is already protection there, the costs are shown on screen and the calls automatically time out after 20min.

also don't think he's serious given all the spelling mistakes in the tweets that mido posted

Piper Niven Superfan
01-07-2013 13:06
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Where are all the Ofcom experts today? Is it likely he's "working with offcom" on this?

I mean, he can make a complaint same as anyone else but 'working' with them?
01-07-2013 13:38
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(28-06-2013 00:49 )BigBen Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 22:26 )pilsnerdrinker Wrote:  Split from his girlfriend and started calling and got addicted. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...iness.html

I remember reading this article, I can see how it can become addictive, I feel sorry for the guy in that respect

Seriously though, for most normally sane people, surely there's a point, probably after your first bill or statement from the bank, where you go i'm spending too much on this, time to jack it in.

The ironic thing about it is for alot less than 91 grand, he could of probably gone on adultwork and booked the babe he was calling, to fuck her for real. Also, he could of considered the option of a new gf.

he could have screwed robyn ryder for about 70 nights at £1.5k a night. http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=230937

(29-06-2013 01:04 )MONEY BANG Wrote:  The drinks industry accept that there is a small minority of people who cannot consume alcohol responsibly, hence the reason why the contribute funding towards: https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/

Betting shops? Same situation: http://www.gambleaware.co.uk/

As mentioned previously in this thread, have an addictive problem with illegal drugs, drink, gambling, your local NHS Trust and numerous charities are there to help.
Have an addiction to Babe Shows and you are met with ridicule and condemnation, as evidenced in this thread.

Perhaps Kev would be better of campaigning for the channels to accept that a small minority can become addicted to their product, and perhaps 1% of their profits could go towards helping the callers who find themselves sliding down the slippery slope towards addiction?

will it be named wanker aware?

he is the top pupil from labour party school for economics: not my fault for being the in the shite.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
01-07-2013 16:35