Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

GlamourStarsLive showtimes

villager Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fantasy Village showtimes
Fantasy Village presents SAM BOWDEN on Saturday 29 June at 22:00 BST

Bedtime Tease after our Date

I'm off to bed soon but I'd like you to join me. I'm in the mood to be naughty, so why not take advantage of me. I'll enjoy that. I'll be wearing a black dressing gown, a very sexy turquoise and black underwear set, black sheer stockings and a black babydoll. It's our first night together after our excellent date so I may be a bit nervous and I hope you put me at ease. I guarantee the more comfortable you make me feel, the more I'll let myself go as I tease and strip for you Wink

Length: 30 minutes

Price: 15 credits for the whole show!

http://www.fantasyvillage.co.uk
29-06-2013 00:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents DANNI KING on Sunday 30 June at 22:00 BST

Sexy Silk Sunday

It's the end of the weekend but I don't want to worry tonight about Monday. Tonight I want to be sexy and naughty, live, and just for you.
I'll keep my gorgeous blond hair down. I'll give you some good poses in my silk dress that I've got on especially for tonight. I can't wait to feel it slipping down over my shoulders. Come closer for a better view. When my silk lingerie is revealed, complete with sexy stockings and suspenders, I guarantee you won't be thinking about Monday either. Why not join me live and see what else I can do for you to make sure your weekend ends with a bang xxx

29-06-2013 00:27
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents KIKI DEVINE on Tuesday 2 July at 22:00 BST

Let Me Seduce You Tonight

One thing I love about doing a live show is the opportunity to practice my seduction skills. I love the thought of turning you on with the clothes I wear, the moves I make, and the things I do. Tonight I'll be wearing an eye-catching little dress, just to start getting you in the mood for naughtiness. When I eventually tease it off you will be treated to a sexy lingerie and stocking set that are perfect for the art of seduction. Once this has had your full attention, it will be time to do all I can to seduce you. Only you will be able to tell me how long that will take Smile x

01-07-2013 23:28
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents HONEY BEE on Wednesday 3 July at 22:00 BST

Very naughty Nurse in PVC Dress

Hello Boys Smile Do you feel in need of some special TLC? If so you have come to the right place.
Tonight I will be looking after you in my own very special naughty way ;-) I will be wearing my tight, figure hugging white and red nurse's PVC dress that I bought especially for you. You may think it looks hot but wait till I show you what I'm wearing underneath! There is just something about wearing a uniform that puts me in such a saucy mood. And wearing perfect sexy lingerie underneath makes me forget what a good girl I am meant to be!
I will do my very best to raise your temperature at this naughty live show. Is that a thermometer I can see in your pocket? Smile See you there boys xx

02-07-2013 18:42
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents SAMANTHA ALEXANDRA on Friday 5 July at 22:00 BST

School Girl Detention!

The headmistress has just left the room. As you know I've been a very naughty girl indeed for flashing my panties and Ive been set yet another detention! But this time I want you to join me to see just how bad I can be.
I'll be dressed in my full school uniform with a tight little skirt, panties, pantyhose and heels, and a white blouse - unbuttoned of course to show plenty of cleavage! And wait till you see what's underneath it all! I'll be cheekily stripping out of my uniform for you guys and getting up to lots of no good in the classroom! If my teacher thinks I'm quietly sitting there writing my lines... their VERY wrong! Wink I hope to see you there for plenty of detention mischief! xx

03-07-2013 20:37
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents HONEY BEE on Saturday 6 July at 10:15 BST

HONEY BEE - Nude and Live!

Don't miss this special Saturday morning treat!

Good Morning Glory - NUDE SHOW

It's Saturday morning, I'm in bed and want to wake you up with a treat. Even if you're still feeling sleepy you'll soon forget all about that once you see me. I'll be wearing a soft pink silky gown over my firm young body, and nothing else! You'll soon be feeling wide awake as you watch me slowly tease my way out of my outfit before taking you in the bathroom, where I enjoy my every-morning shower. Yes, you can join me as the bubbles start to wash over my body. Get up for the weekend the right way with a very sensual striptease from me, for your eyes only. x

Heart

Price: 25 credits for the whole show!

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 20:38 by villager.)
04-07-2013 20:28
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents BECKY JANE on Saturday 6 July at 22:00 BST

Sexy Secretary - NUDE SHOW

One of my favourite naughty fantasies is that I'm working as a secretary and my boss can't keep his eyes off of me, so for tonight I thought you could be my boss Smile I'll come into work wearing a silk white shirt which exposes my cleavage and a tight black pencil skirt. As I bend over your desk I'll raise my skirt to reveal my kinky lingerie and the tops of my sheer black stockings and suspenders. It makes me feel naughty to see you undressing me with your eyes so, I'll close the door and have some fun teasing you. I'll do whatever you say, you're the boss after all Smile

Heart

Price: 25 credits for the whole show!

05-07-2013 22:14
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents LAUREN WOOD on Monday 8 July at 22:00 BST

Very Messy Show

Hey guys, today I am in the mood to bring something special to you. Firstly, why not let me seduce you in my tight mini denim shorts and a eye-catching crop top. I can't wait to be cheeky and lift it few times and show you my amazing cleavage. When I think you're ready for more I'll start to take off my clothes. Then you'll see my seductive sexy red lingerie set. But I want to be naughtier than that and treat you to a special messy time. I'll have it ready to put on my self when I finish my striptease, then you can tell me how much - and where! Mmmmm... sounds naughty? It will be Smile xxx

07-07-2013 21:55
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents KIKI DEVINE on Tuesday 9 July at 22:00 BST

SPECIAL LEVEL 4 SHOW!

Tonight Kiki doesn't just get to the normal naked level, but will go a lot further, showing you every bit of her sexy body!

THIS WEEK SPECIAL - Sexy Shower + EXTRA NAUGHTY BONUS!

We've just come back from a date and I really enjoyed it. You looked so hot and I couldn't take my eyes off you all night. Now we're alone it's time to enjoy our privacy - just you and me. I'd like to give you a special treat!

First I take down my little black dress which is so short that you can see the top of my sheer stockings and suspenders.

Secondly you'll be teased by the view of my black lingerie which only on your request will go down too, then I'll take you to the shower where you can watch me prepare my body for an amazing night with you!

:heart:

This show is for VIPs only.

08-07-2013 22:17
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Fantasy Village presents SOPHIA LEE on Wednesday 10 July at 22:00 BST

Naughty Match Point!

Enjoy the tennis? Did the tension get you worked up enough? We'll let me show you how to play tennis properly tonight. I've got some really naughty tactics for using tennis racket for different teasing tactics. I may lift my cute white miniskirt with it, or it may look great on my perfect bum, you let me know!
After I win the match I'll celebrate by doing a saucy centre court striptease, and then of course, it will be time for strawberries and cream. Watch as I cover my hot firm body with cream to cool down. Would you like to taste the strawberries, they'll be very sweet!
Come and play with me live tonight. Your serve! xxx

09-07-2013 21:44

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks