• 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

GlamourStarsLive showtimes

villager Offline
Senior Poster

RE: GlamourStarsLive showtimes
Fantasy Village presents JASMIN MARIE - Debut Show

On Tuesday 12 January at 21:30 GMT

Aerobics Babe

This is my first show ever so I’m a bit nervous. Come and support me during my debut workout show. I’ll start in my shorts and top and will run through my fitness work out. Mmmm I’m a bit hot so firstly I take off my shorts so you can have a good view of my sexy bum. Aren’t you hot too? I think I should continue with my exercises and take off my top and reveal my perfect breasts. So don’t be lazy and join me if you can!!

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 10 credits now or 15 credits on the day of the show.

www.glamourstarslive.com
08-01-2016 11:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents LAURA HOLLYMAN

On Wednesday 13 January at 22:00 GMT

Private Fashion Show

My girlfriends have invited me out but I’m not sure what to wear. Shall I go for a khaki colour dress which is backless, or a blue and white stripe one that is very low cut, or a long black bandage boob tube dress? Help…I can’t make my mind up! Please come to my live show and I will model them all for you. Then when you decide which is the best one for the night out, I will reward you by doing a sexy striptease from what you have chosen. And who knows? I may need you to help me pick the right sexy underwear for my night out too… xxx

Price: 10 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
11-01-2016 11:30
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents BONNIE BELLOTTI

On Monday 18 January at 21:30 GMT

Pantyhose and Stockings Princess

I have a great selection of different colours of tights, stockings and hold-ups which I would love to share with you. Sound good? I will start in sexy underwear of course, and then start to try on different items on my soft legs for you to see and enjoy. I am sure this will soon warm you up on these cold nights. When I think you are ready I’ll slip off my bra so you can enjoy all my stockings and pantyhose with me topless. Mmmm…being this naughty always makes me feel very hot too xx

Price: 25 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
16-01-2016 12:45
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents LAURA TAYLOR - Debut Show

On Thursday 21 January at 03:00 GMT

Your sexy new secretary

I'm new to the office and determined to impress my new boss - you! I'm wearing a shapely black pencil skirt, white blouse, and for your eyes only, some sexy lingerie with naughty stockings. Why not take me into the stationery cupboard and ask me to comply with your new staff training procedures? I'll do all I can to make sure you never regret hiring me Smile x

Price: 15 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
18-01-2016 13:34
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents ANTONIA ELLE

On Thursday 21 January at 21:30 GMT

Sexy Boss

I'm the boss at my office and I love the power it gives me over the men who work there. One way I find to control them is by dressing sexily and teasing them, they're like putty in my hands.

You're my employees and I'm going to use my feminine wiles to control you - teasing you by showing glimpses of my cleavage, and views up my skirt at my naughty little panties. If I show you more who knows what I'll get you to do....

www.glamourstarslive.com
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2016 13:13 by villager.)
21-01-2016 13:13
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents NIKKI LEE

On Saturday 23 January at 21:30 GMT

Naughty pyjama party

I’ve organized a pyjama party for my girlfriends but I want to make sure it will be a really naughty one. It really turns me on getting sexy with my girlfriends. Please will you come and help me to get ready before my friends come? I will try on different pyjamas for you to see so you can tell me which is the most sexy. And when you have helped me, I promise to reward you with a naughty treat xxx

Price: No ticket needed to enter this show!

www.glamourstarslive.com
22-01-2016 13:57
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents GEORGIA GRAHAM - Debut Show

On Monday 25 January at 22:00 GMT

Sexy Striptease from Sexy Lingerie

You’ve paid an unexpected visit and I was just changing my clothes. You’ve caught me wearing my sexy pink lace underwear, which always makes me feel so naughty. Despite your shyness, I can tell that you really like what you see. I decide to give you a really special treat. You don’t believe your luck as I start moving slowly in time to the music. Then you realise I am going to do a very sexy private striptease just for you. Surely you’d like to join me for this saucy live fantasy? xx

www.glamourstarslive.com
24-01-2016 13:21
villager Offline
Senior Poster

On Tuesday 26 January at 21:30 GMT

Teacher's Sexy Secret

I work at a boy's college because I have a secret method of getting them to pay attention. If the boys in class are good I reward them with a sexy striptease. Come along to my show and you'll see what I mean. I'll be wearing a tight skirt and black shirt, black stockings and suspender belt, heels and black lingerie. I'll do some work on the blackboard then I'll test you to make sure you paid attention. Answer my questions correctly and you'll be rewarded with a very sexy teacher's tease....

www.glamourstarslive.com
26-01-2016 12:36
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents HARLEY G

On Thursday 28 January at 22:00 GMT

Hot Bikini Fashion Show

I've just came from a break in the Dominican Republic and want to share my white straps on my hot tanned body with you - live. I'll start in my favourite bikini, the one that always turns lot of heads on the beach. Once you’ve enjoyed that I’ll take it off, whilst you watch of course, and then try different sexy bikinis for you to enjoy. You also have a most important task. Watch me, enjoy my sexy tease, and then help me decide YOUR favourite bikini so I can model for you. If I get too hot I may ask you to apply some sun tan lotion on my curves as well. Mmmmm… I hope you won't mind helping me xx

www.glamourstarslive.com
28-01-2016 11:59
villager Offline
Senior Poster

On Tuesday 16 February at 22:00 GMT

Naughty Invitation

I’ve often pass you on the street and this time I’m going to get your attention straight away. My miniskirt and sexy top are very tempting. I’ve been planning to tease you with them for a long time and today’s your lucky day. Once we have chatted for a while I’ll invite you back to my place. You won’t believe your luck when I start moving to the music. I’ll perform a very naughty tease, showing off my long legs in high heels and slowly revealing my hot black lingerie as I strip just for you. This is an invite you really shouldn’t resist xx

www.glamourstarslive.com
12-02-2016 11:19

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks