• 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

GlamourStarsLive showtimes

villager Offline
Senior Poster

RE: GlamourStarsLive showtimes
GlamourStarsLive presents HARLEY G

On Thursday 5 May at 22:00 BST

Sexy Girlfriend

I’ve invited you to visit me. I’m feeling naughty and can’t wait to be alone with you. You arrive with a gift, a bottle of cold fizz. Those bubbles go straight to my head and make me feel even naughtier than before. All my inhibitions seem to have disappeared! I decide to treat you to my special gift, a slow sexy striptease to the music. As I remove my clothes, I have opportunities to massage my sexy young body. And as I get carried away, I suddenly realise I am completely naked before you. Then I can see you are now as excited as me. Mmmm. Let’s have some fun! Xx
PS. This is a show that can’t be missed!

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 25 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
04-05-2016 10:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents SOPHIA SMITH

On Thursday 12 May at 22:00 BST

Sexy Boss

I'm your boss in the office and I'm having complete control over you. I'm dressed for success, in a blouse, knee length fitted skirt, sexy satin lingerie and black stockings and high heels, you'll know who's boss. As my employees you have to do everything I say and right now I'm telling you to stop work and watch me as I striptease for you - boss's orders!

www.glamourstarslive.com
10-05-2016 15:14
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents PENNY LEE

See Penny full nude on her debut show! Heart

Thursday 19 May at 22:00 BST

Hot Invitation

We’ve just arrived in a villa in Spain for a holiday. The sun’s shining and I’m beginning to feel hot – in more ways than one! Why don’t you join me for a special private striptease. I’ll be wearing a bright red figure hugging Baywatch swimsuit. But before I go for a dip in the pool let me be your Baywatch Babe and pose for you so you can enjoy my sexy curves. Mmmm…I can see you are getting hot now too, and I’d love to get you even more excited. Watch me as I peal my swimsuit off to reveal my sexy body to you. Then let me tease you as I apply oil all over my soft bare skin. Are you ready to enjoy my live holiday treat? Smile

www.glamourstarslive.com
17-05-2016 10:13
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents LEVI

See Levi full nude on her debut show! Heart

Thursday 26 May at 22:00 BST

Still Feeling Horny - Nude Show

I’ve been feeling horny all day. Now I’ve finished my work and I’m on my way home when I spot you again. I can see as usual that you can’t keep your eyes off my sexy office outfit – a purple tight satin shirt that shows my boobs, black skirt, stockings with suspenders and sky high heels. We start chatting and flirting for a while and this time I can’t resist teasing you for real.
I invite you home. I’m going to drive you wild until you are feeling as horny as me. First I’ll do a sexy striptease until I’m absolutely bare, then I’ll apply baby oil all over my sexy body whilst you enjoy the treat.
Mmmm – are you ready for me now?

www.glamourstarslive.com
24-05-2016 11:25
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive present CANDY and LEXI

On Thursday 9 June at 21:00 BST

2 Girls, 1 Shower, lots of action

Hi guys,

If you love seeing two sexy girls having naughty fun together then this live show is for you. Come and watch us get steamy and turned on in the shower. We will give each-other a sexy wash, all over, just for you. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy our gorgeous bodies as we take it in turns to get soapy and washed. Grab a front row seat now to make sure you don't miss out. Candy & Lexi xx

Price: 30 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
06-06-2016 12:45
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents LAURA HOLLYMAN

Wednesday 14 June at 22:00 BST

Sexy Black Lingerie Show

You’ve come to see me unexpectedly as I am admiring my new underwear that I bought other day. Black lingerie, stockings and high heels are all I have on as you walk through the door. I come closer to you and start to tease - I am in a naughty mood. With slow sensual moves I undo my bra and let it slip off my boobs. Now you can enjoy a good view of my perfect body.

Do you want more? If so come and see what else I have prepared for you xx

Price: 10 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
15-06-2016 11:16
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents ESMERELDA COLE

Saturday 9 July at 21:00 BST - Debut show!

Tennis Star

Come and join me in the sun for some heated action. I'll be all dressed in white sweet innocent but oily and naughty. Watch me stretch and warm myself up, let me tease you to the brink then like a true tennis star I'll reveal all my aces before we smash it home for game set and match! Esmerelda x

Price: 15 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
05-07-2016 13:33
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents HOLLIE SPARROW

Thursday 21 July at 22:30 BST - debut show!

The Girl Next Door

You saw me passing your flat door and fell in love with me but were too shy to say anything. Now, you knock on my door pretending that you need some sugar, and so I invite you in. Your eyes can’t stop looking at my little crop top, hot pants and pigtails. You just can’t believe how very cutesy and sexy I look like in my outfit. I’m in a naughty mood so I start teasing you and removing piece by piece my clothes just for you. Please come and we can play together for real xx

Price: 15 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
21-07-2016 11:10
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents PORCHIA WATSON

Monday 1 August at 22:00 BST

Welcome back sexy tease

I've been away from the site for a while so I'm celebrating my return with a very racy strip tease show. Come join me as I'm home alone in my sexy black, strappy back dress. Underneath i have my new lace thong underwear on, with suspender belt and stockings. Its good to be home....

www.glamourstarslive.com
27-07-2016 11:37
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents HARLEY G

Tuesday 2 August at 22:00 BST

Dressed To Impress

I have applied for a job that I've been dreaming about for a long time. I’ve dressed to impress with a white shirt that shows my cleavage, black skirt, hold ups and high heels. OK, I’ve dressed sexy to really impress! During the interview I drop my CV so I have to lean down to pick it up. When I sit up I can see you want to see more. Join me live and you can see what I do next. Maybe undoing a few buttons on my shirt? Maybe sliding my skirt up my legs so you can see my stocking tops? If that works, who knows what else I’ll do to impress you. I really want this job. xx

Price: 10 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
02-08-2016 12:49

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks