• 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

GlamourStarsLive showtimes

villager Offline
Senior Poster

RE: GlamourStarsLive showtimes
GlamourStarsLive presents LAURA HOLLYMAN

Tuesday 9 August at 22:00 BST

Naughty Goddess In White

Despite being a very naughty girl, I also have a Goddess side to me, and that’s why I've decided to do this show wearing all white clothes. They really look so sexy against my soft skin. But when I start to do a striptease and show you my lacy white stockings, I know that will start to being out the wicked side in me too. I’ll give you plenty of opportunity to enjoy my sexy white lingerie and heels… and when I can see you are ready, I’ll reveal my perfect boobs as well. With lots of saucy close-ups so you can enjoy your sexy Goddess xxx

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 10 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
09-08-2016 14:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents PORCHIA WATSON

Monday 22 August at 22:00 BST

Birthday Show

To celebrate my birthday I'll be doing a special strip tease show... to my birthday suit!! Expect balloons, cakes and a very cheeky birthday girl... cum celebrate with me!

Price: 20 credits

www.glamourstarslive.com
17-08-2016 13:19
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents LAURA HOLLYMAN

Friday 2 September at 22:00 BST

Sexy Tease from Corset

Yeay, the weekend is just starting, so why not come and celebrate it with me and having a very sexy time! All you need to do is sit back, relax, and watch me live as I move to the music in my black corset, satin black evening gloves , black holdups and very high heels. I will be opening my corset hook by hook to turn you on, then when you are ready, I’ll show you my sexy body and make sure you enjoy that too. Don’t miss this sexy show!

www.glamourstarslive.com
31-08-2016 11:38
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents PORCHIA WATSON

Friday 16 September at 22:00 BST

Bossy Babe's Nude Show

I love the idea of being a boss in an office, having complete control over the men who work for me. For tonight's show I'm going to be dressed for success so you'll know who's boss. As my employees you have to do everything I say and right now I'm telling you to stop work and watch me as I striptease for you - boss's orders!

www.glamourstarslive.com
16-09-2016 13:02
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents HARLEY G

Thursday 22 September at 22:30 BST

Birthday Tease

I have invited you for a special birthday celebration. You were planning to take me out for dinner, but I have something much naughtier mind. I will open the door for you dressed in an elegant evening dress. I’ll make you sit still and watch me as I show it to you. Then I’ll start to perform a slow sexy striptease for you. Mmmm – I see you are enjoying my birthday, so let me come closer and show you my naughty stockings, then maybe I’ll slip off my cute bra too? I’m sure you won’t refuse this special invitation xx

www.glamourstarslive.com
21-09-2016 14:33
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents

PORCHIA WATSON

On Thursday 27 October at 22:00 BST

Halloween Special - Sexy Cat

Meow, it's Halloween, so it’s time for me to give you a naughty treat. When I call at your door and purr ‘Trick or Treat’ you won’t be able to take your eyes from my sexy figure-hugging black body stocking. Of course you’ll say ‘Treat’, and I have to obey. As you watch up close I will start to tease my sexy body out of my outfit to reveal my eye-catching black underwear. I’m one sexy kitten, so I don’t stop there. As it’s a special one-night only treat, I’ll go all the way until nothing is hidden. Then I’ll give you time to enjoy my naked body. I told you it would be a treat xx

www.glamourstarslive.com
25-10-2016 12:32
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents GEORGIA GRAHAM

Wednesday 16 November at 21:30 GMT

Magic Winter Coat

I have received a special present but it doesn’t say who it is from. I open it and find a winter coat I can’t wait to try on. But… after I have put it on I have some very naughty thoughts. What if I wear only sexy lingerie underneath? Then I start thinking about having someone watching me live, so I’ve switched on my webcam. Come and see me while I start to tease you by opening my coat to show you my lingerie and sexy curves. But this is not all. As I get more and more turned on I imagine showing you my pert erect nipples, up nice and close. Time for me to slip off my top to make that erotic dream come true for both of us. Mmm… I think it’s a very magic and naughty coat you have given me xx

www.glamourstarslive.com
10-11-2016 13:17
villager Offline
Senior Poster

GlamourStarsLive presents MILLIE PARKER

Thursday 1 December at 21:00 GMT - DEBUT SHOW

Stockings and suspenders strip tease

This is my 1st show so we will start with something simple.
It's just me and you and I'm in one of my awful teasing moods and feel naughty so I get undressed showing you what I have on under my tight fitting dress, I love dancing around sexy in my underwear but my teasing doesn't stop there because I'm feeling pretty naughty piece by piece my underwear set finds its way on my floor until I'm just left with my stocking and suspender belt on!
I look forward to teasing you Wink xxx

www.glamourstarslive.com
25-11-2016 13:52
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Glamour Stars Live presents GEORGIA GRAHAM

Tuesday 20 December at 21:30 GMT

Christmas Treat - everything is coming off!

If you think you were a good boy all the year through, come and get your treat right now. You will find me, your goddess Georgia, wrapped up in ribbon only and waiting for you!

When you are sitting comfortably I’ll start seducing you with my long black hair and sexy moves. I know how to push all the naughty buttons. When I can see you are ready I’ll start to unwrap the ribbons that are covering my gorgeous curves. Then I’ll make sure you have time to enjoy my body nice and close.

Were you really a good boy? If you say Yes, I’ll see if I can give you an extra treat xxx

www.glamourstarslive.com
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2016 23:36 by villager.)
16-12-2016 23:35
villager Offline
Senior Poster

Glamour Stars Live presents SOPHIA SMITH

Monday 26 December at 21:30 GMT

Boxing Day Treat - Special Offer

I’ve organized a small party for very naughty boys. Care to come? I’ll be wearing a sexy silver satin dress and tan stockings that will definitely catch your eye. I know I’ll enjoy it as you start to undress me in your mind. After a while I’ll take off my shiny dress so you can have a close view of my white lace lingerie finished with stockings and strappy sandals on heels. Mmmm, I am sure this will really start to turn you on. So now it’s time for a nice and slow striptease until all I have on is my G-string. But as it’s Boxing Day treat, can you help me to remove that as well? xx

This nude show is for a special price of just 10 credits. The usual cost of a nude show is up to 25 credits, so don't miss out on some very naughty fun at a bargain price. Get your ticket now!

www.glamourstarslive.com
23-12-2016 13:40

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks