Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Change is Coming

anchorman Offline
Account Closed

RE: Change is Coming
(24-04-2013 15:20 )Laura Michaels Wrote:  Keep you eyes peeled for something new....

Well if it was a new level of tameness then job done,course thats to be expected when lynsey,ella and kandi are all on the same night Surprised

I hope the people in charge are keeping their eyes open for new producers because the ones on rlc now are shit! Over censoring and lazy to say the least! They never do pov and when they do the angles are shit,on elite tonight there was a shower on one channel,a bath on the other and pov in between on the other channels,babestation are in a different league with constant handthong naked sessions and regular handheld sessions!

Out of elite,babestation and red light....rlc has been the worst by a landslide Important

I look forward to your next thread,should be good for comic value laugh
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2013 02:36 by anchorman.)
26-04-2013 02:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

After all the hype, last night turned out to be just like every other night.. Sad
26-04-2013 06:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Loved the second dose of Kandiwood after 3am Smile. I still believe their chemistry is strong but as I said before I just wish they had been together all night to really get the best out of it.
Overall verdict on the night: Rather chaotic with all the channel hopping and set rotations. The strength of RLC for me has been the fact that each babe gets their own show in their chosen set all night long. Last night that strength was diminished imo. Dannii Harwood was in fine solo form as always and Kandi had her moments too but I am not sure about this idea of 'Change is coming' necessarily producing dramatically better results.
Jury's out. Maybe I might get used to it Shy.

26-04-2013 06:34
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

ive sad t before and ll say t again, with the situation as it is and the rules they are under 241"s are a waste of time, thursday night and danni is something to look forward to , for me it meant a segment of her routine was ruined by the silly over censored duo she did with the delicious kandi Sad
26-04-2013 07:04
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(26-04-2013 06:34 )snookered147 Wrote:  I am not sure about this idea of 'Change is coming' necessarily producing dramatically better results.
Jury's out.

I am thinking much the same. I thought last night was better than usual but not dramatically better.
26-04-2013 08:56
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

I agree with several other posters that the jury is still out at the moment. After all one night is only the start of the changes, so we have to wait and see more of exactly how it's all going to work out in the end.
26-04-2013 09:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bit anticlimactic for me. all that happened last night was several 241's including kandiwood (kandi and dannii) bluewood (ava blue and dannii harwood) and kandilin (kandi and linsey) and the babes were on more than just one set instead of staying on the usual 1 set all night

but it was the first night of "change" so will see what happens

Piper Niven Superfan
26-04-2013 09:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

not a bad night i thought, on the plus side i liked all the 241's and they were a lot better than people are making out on here, bluewood is one i would very much like to see again, if their is going to be a 5th girl every night that would also be a good thing, liked all the nakedness(even Kandi got her panties off) as long as the girl is not naked all night i think it will work well
on the down side i did not like the girls changing sets, a big strength for RLC is knowing which channel the girl is on and what theme her show is going to be, also did not like the use of a mic girl a few times, please do not copy bs on this!

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2013 10:42 by winsaw.)
26-04-2013 10:35
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Well Rome wasn't built in a day, so I'm sure it'll all settle down. They may have more changes to make too.

I, for one, am glad they're trying to mix things up a bit as one babe, one set does get monotonous each night. As has been already mentioned, some more outfit changes wouldn't go amiss though, especially to match the set.
26-04-2013 10:51
sith1 Offline
Banned

What a waste of time that was last night what is the point in 241s now? Everything just seemed lazy and a mess with all the channel hopping
26-04-2013 10:55

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL