Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Toni Samantha Live XXX Show on LABABES.TV

Dan Offline
Junior Poster

Toni Samantha Live XXX Show on LABABES.TV
Hi

I was just wandering if anyones signed up to the Toni Samantha XXX show that started on LABABES.TV a few days ago. Is it available every night from 11pm - 2am?? And what exactly happens in the show??

I know its a subscription service (£3.00) per show but what exactly do you get?? Can you chat to Toni??

Thanks for any help/information.
27-03-2009 14:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Toni Samantha Live XXX Show on LABABES.TV
nobody seems to understand how to pay let alone watch it
27-03-2009 15:39
ste2858 Offline
Senior Poster

tsurugi Wrote:nobody seems to understand how to pay let alone watch it

Just tried it, and it took my payment but said the PIN number has expired so nothing happened. Waste of time!
30-03-2009 23:34
tsurugi Offline
Banned

don't even seem to be anykind of live show on there at al the free show isl just playing vids in a loop
31-03-2009 00:11
cee Offline
Master Poster

I have no clue what the fuck this channel is doing, and/or what they are hoping to achieve!

I actually spoke to one of the shows producers in the chat thing they had for a while, and his ideas seemed pretty unrealistic then - in fact, he seemed somewhat deluded about the service they were planning to offer, and how successful it would be.Rolleyes

Now there seems to be no live stream at all, and furthermore no explanation as to why? They are still advertising this nonsensical PPV show with Toni, that seems to be too complicated, if not impossible to pay for. Also, the other night when Toni was on one of the Sportxxx channels with Bailey, they were still advertising the show - now, unless they have managed to clone her, I would suggest it is pretty unlikely that she could manage to do both shows at the same time.

Sometimes the people behind certain channels, simply amaze me with their stupidity. If they assumed that having a service what involves sending an unknown amount of texts, at unknown rate to get a pass to show that doesn't work, with a girl who is obviously not on at the time they are advertising - then they must, in fact, be completely fucked in the head!

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2009 16:45 by cee.)
31-03-2009 16:32
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

tsurugi Wrote:don't even seem to be anykind of live show on there at al the free show isl just playing vids in a loop

even the video loop has dissappeared , not looking very good for this channel

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
31-03-2009 17:00
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

cee Wrote:I have no clue what the fuck this channel is doing, and/or what they are hoping to achieve!

I actually spoke to one of the shows producers in the chat thing they had for a while, and his ideas seemed pretty unrealistic then - in fact, he seemed somewhat deluded about the service they were planning to offer, and how successful it would be.Rolleyes

Now there seems to be no live stream at all, and furthermore no explanation as to why? They are still advertising this nonsensical PPV show with Toni, that seems to be too complicated, if not impossible to pay for. Also, the other night when Toni was on one of the Sportxxx channels with Bailey, they were still advertising the show - now, unless they have managed to clone her, I would suggest it is pretty unlikely that she could manage to do both shows at the same time.

Sometimes the people behind certain channels, simply amaze me with their stupidity. If they assumed that having a service what involves sending an unknown amount of texts, at unknown rate to get a pass to show that doesn't work, with a girl who is obviously not on at the time they are advertising - then they must, in fact, be completely fucked in the head!

very true, just a con

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
31-03-2009 20:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mike Offline

email update from lababes-Tonight from 8PM-3AM TONI SAMANTHA live & hardcore at http://www.lababes.tv
FREE TO VIEW. Call her tonight! 69700 from your mobile!

Friday Night: CELESTE!! 8PM - 3AM Live & ULTRA HARDCORE

ALL TOO HOT 4 TV!!! FULL NUDE, OPEN LEG!! CALL THEM & MAKE THEM GET OFF 4 YOU!!

COMING NEXT WEEK

LA BABES LIVE in gobsmacking HD
02-04-2009 09:17
tsurugi Offline
Banned

ultra hardcore? my expectations are going to be very high
02-04-2009 15:31
richpk Offline
Master Poster

whats the cost for calling on a mobile? it dosent say nowt about mobile on the web page
02-04-2009 20:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV