Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

Lacey Lorenzo - Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lacey Lorenzo : Babestation
(01-01-2012 13:54 )aceman65 Wrote:  Very nice. Tongue Yet another example of models willing to go full frontal for Babestation, but wouldn't for Elite when she was there. bladewave

So what's Babestation doing that Elite isn't? Rolleyes

One elite dont have a show where they can go full frontal TongueTongue

think one that is better is the BS girls get a cut of the Pic and Video and extreme revenue must make a difference in pay

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2012 14:30 by HannahsPet.)
01-01-2012 14:24
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(01-01-2012 14:24 )HannahsPet Wrote:  One elite dont have a show where they can go full frontal TongueTongue

think one that is better is the BS girls get a cut of the Pic and Video and extreme revenue must make a difference in pay

Actually Elite did, with there Elite@home cams, which Liza/Lacey did twice. But she never came close to showing this much. bladewave Plus not one video on Elite's website, other than one blog from her.
01-01-2012 17:28
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

This is the first time I've seen Lacey and I am a fan. She has a great body and a lovely looking pussy Tongue. Hope to see more soon

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
01-01-2012 22:45
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2012 17:28 )aceman65 Wrote:  
(01-01-2012 14:24 )HannahsPet Wrote:  One elite dont have a show where they can go full frontal TongueTongue

Actually Elite did, with there Elite@home cams, which Liza/Lacey did twice. But she never came close to showing this much. bladewave Plus not one video on Elite's website, other than one blog from her.

So basically Babestation is willing to pony up the cash to get the women they want when they are crumbling, whereas I assumed they were a bit on the broke side lately and weren't willing to. Stupid me, smart them, in that respect. I do wonder about Elite though. They are my favorite channel, but the nudity thing does seem obvious now that it was because they weren't offering the women enough money, or that's how it seems.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2012 23:28 by mrmann.)
01-01-2012 23:25
TommyTucker77 Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone else thinks she looks a bit like Aspen Rae from MFC?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." : Albert Einstein
02-01-2012 06:27
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2012 23:25 )mrmann Wrote:  
(01-01-2012 17:28 )aceman65 Wrote:  

So basically Babestation is willing to pony up the cash to get the women they want when they are crumbling, whereas I assumed they were a bit on the broke side lately and weren't willing to. Stupid me, smart them, in that respect. I do wonder about Elite though. They are my favorite channel, but the nudity thing does seem obvious now that it was because they weren't offering the women enough money, or that's how it seems.

Where did you hear that BS is crumbling and on the broke side? Last report I heard was that Cellcast were having financial issues everywhere else in the world but here in the UK they were actually turning a profit with BS.
While BS seem reluctant to spend money on sets etc I presume that is just as much down to the fact they make as much money without the sets as with so why bother. As for hiring of girls; that has never been an issue with BS that I can see.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 13:55 by bytor.)
02-01-2012 08:56
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Where's Lisa/Lacey gone? It's been a few weeks since we last saw her and I'm missing her.

She's really cute and pretty with a gorgeous body and a really scrumptious pussy too!

Hope Lacey will back on TV really soon.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
21-01-2012 01:04
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

I also really like her allways puts on a great performance and her ass is so sexy.Heart

Im like marmite.
21-01-2012 11:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

she was on the other day sure of it

Piper Niven Superfan
21-01-2012 12:11
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy