gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Cappers & Picture posters Corner

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Cappers Corner
Now that I know how to record the BS stream, it now varies, depending on how well I can get it I will still try to cap from the live stream, if not I'll just cap from the VLC player or sometimes lately depending on how busy I am I'll just post a cap of the video preview with the video.

It's not easy trying to balance a real life with this forum Wink
14-06-2013 06:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

I can't understand that when a babe goes on the mic, the cameraman invariably moves to a long shot
There's lots of these:
[Image: image-C308_51BE24AC.jpg]

And not many of these:
[Image: image-354A_51BE24AC.jpg]

WhyHuh
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2013 21:04 by Charlemagne.)
16-06-2013 20:57
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

(16-06-2013 20:57 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I can't understand that when a babe goes on the mic, the cameraman invariably moves to a long shot
WhyHuh

Agreed, it's a waste of a beautiful face to keep them all in shot at a distance.
16-06-2013 21:11
Charlemagne Offline

Blurring is a major problem when trying to cap using screenshots.

A large percentage of caps are ruined by the girls waving the phones or the constant moving of legs when lying down.

Close up's are also ruined by the camera being moved about.

It would help if a close up shot of the babe was held for a fixed period before panning down the girls body. Just to give a guy a sporting chance to get a sharpe image. Please camera people and girls help us poor cappers out. Smile
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 16:50 by Charlemagne.)
13-01-2015 15:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

If you using vlc to cap you can slow the video right down maybe that will stop the blurring thought might take u hours to do on section of caps Wink

dont do it with lori its still same speed of movement just she ends talking like shes in the dream sequences of Twin Peaks Wink

its playback option > speed > then Slower fine and Slower

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-01-2015 19:18
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(16-06-2013 20:57 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I can't understand that when a babe goes on the mic, the cameraman invariably moves to a long shot

I can't say I've ever noticed that.

[Image: image-5B51_54B7B8DA.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2015 12:58 by BarrieBF.)
15-01-2015 12:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

(13-01-2015 19:18 )HannahsPet Wrote:  If you using vlc to cap you can slow the video right down maybe that will stop the blurring thought might take u hours to do on section of caps Wink

dont do it with lori its still same speed of movement just she ends talking like shes in the dream sequences of Twin Peaks Wink

its playback option > speed > then Slower fine and Slower
most of the bluring is cause by low bandwidth allocation for the streams in comparison to there output screen size.
800kbps seems to be the standard but thats an average. an 800kbps stream will often peak at about 950kbps and drop as low as 650kbps depending on what happens on screen.
if this is happening bump the conversion rate to 1000kbps for conversion from .ts to flv and you will get the original broadcast quality so no need to record at 50fps as some guys do... the streams are only broadcast at 25fps so recording at 50 is a waste of time. others claim different but honestly i cant tell the difference between something i record at 25 and stuff they record at 50. other than smaller file size.

its the bitrate not the fps thats important.

----------------------------------------------------
vlc keyboard controls

press E to pause the stream/vid completely. E again for the next frame. hold down for slowmo advance.

press space to resume normal speed.

+/- on the numpad to increase or decrease playback speed.
ctrl/shift with left right arrows = timed skip
at default shift right arrow will advance 3 seconds per keypress. hold it down and it will advance at 3 second intervals.
ctrl + right advance by 1 minute hold down to advance fast skip (both options can be set in the prefs)
pressing the left key with ctrl or shift will revers playback at given intervals.

note* skipping is often disabled on live streams
so you may need to record with shift R to start. press again to stop. if you have vlc setup so you can use multiple instances you can then open another vlc GUI load up what you just recorded and cap from that while the original steam plays in the background... if needs be.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2015 13:58 by HEX!T.)
15-01-2015 13:36
Charlemagne Offline

WOW! Even Studio66 are lifting my caps...
My Paige & Mikki shots from last night are now on their twitter page (and have also been retweeted by the girls)

It would have been polite to credit me

20-01-2016 17:36
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(20-01-2016 17:36 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It would have been polite to credit me

Freeloaders eh ? Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
20-01-2016 20:05
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(20-01-2016 17:36 )Charlemagne Wrote:  WOW! Even Studio66 are lifting my caps...
My Paige & Mikki shots from last night are now on their twitter page (and have also been retweeted by the girls)

It would have been polite to credit me

It's worse that they ruin your caps with a huge and awful logo without giving credit to the author Rolleyes

[Image: 0000.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

Without Logo Smile

[Image: image-765D_505DF140.jpg]

[Image: image-CF28_5053834C.jpg]

[Image: image-EFFE_4E0DC953.jpg]

I suppose that it isn't necessary that I send my caps. Smile
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2016 17:51 by quiquems.)
21-01-2016 17:50

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles