babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Paige Tyler question

hoggys2much Offline
Banned

Paige Tyler question
Hi. First off I really must apologize if this is completely in the wrong section of the forums but I cannot seem to be able to post in the Paige Tyler forums. Every time I do I keep getting a banner that says I do not have permission to post there.

So because of that I posting here and I am deeply sorry if this is the wrong place and if it is could a moderator move it to the right place and tell me why I can't post there.

Any way my question is this, I adore this trully gorgeous young woman and miss her terribly and I was wondering if anyone can tell me when it was she first got topless on Babestation and if there is any video of it?

I remember when she first moved onto nights where she did take her top down but would keep it cover and I missed that first revel and I would give anything to see it.

So please does anyone have video of that first time when she goes topless?

Thank you for any help.
08-06-2013 21:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Paige Tyler question
Paige's section is a sort of 'members only' scene and applicants were vetted by Paige herself, so I guess it's a closed shop now.

If you're able to view her section your best bet is probably to look in here: http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=9224
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 23:37 by vila.)
08-06-2013 23:36
hoggys2much Offline
Banned

(08-06-2013 23:36 )vila Wrote:  Paige's section is a sort of 'members only' scene and applicants were vetted by Paige herself, so I guess it's a closed shop now.

If you're able to view her section your best bet is probably to look in here: http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=9224

Thank you but it looks as though link you posted is also a closed shop.

So can anyone answer my question please and thank you.
09-06-2013 01:07
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

It's not a closed shop for viewing or downloading vids. You don't even need to be a member to do that.
The vids you want will be around 25/10/09 (I think). If the links are dead you can PM the original poster or place a request here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...93&page=77
09-06-2013 01:33
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I think you have to apply to join the group - it's in "group membership" under "miscellaneous" on your private messages page. I'm not sure if the same applies to "Defunct" threads like this but worth a try. Admin should be able to advise.
09-06-2013 01:40
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

09-06-2013 10:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV