Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Non callers entitled to criticize

BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Non callers entitled to criticize
(09-06-2013 02:24 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Also its worth remembering that viewing figures also boosts the channels revenue

But there aren't any viewing figures for the babe channels, because they don't bother to participate in the BARB audience rating system.
09-06-2013 04:52
Find all posts by this user
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(09-06-2013 02:42 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Because when you have SKY, not only are you paying them for all the channel subscriptions but you are also paying them to maintain all of their satelites in space which is exactly the same ones which the channels including the Babe Channels use to upoad their channel to so even if you think you're not paying directly to the likes of Babestation and co you are still funding them to carry all their channels on the Astra 2 satelite Cool

I hope this answers your question.

I'm sorry, run that by me again Huh
09-06-2013 07:00
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

I think someone needs to google more

Im a sky subscriber and Sky itself has nothing to do with the babechannels apart from taking a huge wad of cash from them so they can be put on the EPG. Sky even dont own the Eutelsat Satelite they rent it from someone else. so even if the channels went from the sky EPG then they would still be there to broadcast

as for non callers entitled to criticise. course they should but do the shows prodcers really take on board all of the criticism course not. as a caller and now a non caller ( well the occasion call )

companies will only do what is in the interest of them in the long run and thats the bottom line. some people need to realise that there opinion is just that and not the whole representitve viewers

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 15:41 by HannahsPet.)
09-06-2013 07:12
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I think the caller/non-caller thing tends to get brought up when the criticism gets too harsh, and begins to sound like 'the yob at the back of the theatre', with phrases like "fuck off back to daytime" etc.
Or when someone has the temerity to stick their head above the parapet and admit they liked a tease show, or a girl in heels, stockings and thong (I've actually seen that described as 'fully clothed' ffs!)
09-06-2013 07:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

non callers can criticise the shows, but they do need to appreciate the shows are mainly about phone sex and not about what they watch on screen as long as a babe is bringing in the calls it doesn't matter whether people here like her or don't like her

the babeshows make money from people calling the shows and downloading pics and vids, not from how many people watch the shows or money from sky tv

Piper Niven Superfan
09-06-2013 10:24
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

You make a very good point there rammy, but dont forget the people who watch on sky could become potential customers, so even if they havent rung before, what they see could infleunce them in calling for the first time, so all in all i agree everybody, has a write to criticise the show wether you phone or not, i mean if your a football fan, just cause you dont go to the games doesnt mean you cant criticise the team you
support, if you are not happy with the way they are playing does it.
09-06-2013 11:12
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

(09-06-2013 07:12 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I think someone needs to google more

Im a sky subscriber and Sky itself has nothing to do with the babechannels apart from taking a huge wad of cash from them so they can be put on the EPG. Sky even dont own the Astra Satelite they rent it from someone else. so even if the channels went from the sky EPG then they would still be there to broadcast

as for non callers entitled to criticise. course they should but do the shows prodcers really take on board all of the criticism course not. as a caller and now a non caller ( well the occasion call )
companies will only do what is in the interest of them in the long run and thats the bottom line. some people need to realise that there opinion is just that and not the whole representitve viewers

I agree.

I was going to say more but I find this thread no more than mental masterbation. Anyone who posts here might suffer the consequences.
Bounce Oh Shit, now I'm in for it.Big Laugh

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 11:42 by bob roberts.)
09-06-2013 11:41
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I know from chatting to a day producer about it they take little notice about the criticisms given about dress or screen graphics etc because they believe most are comments from people that have no intention of calling and just seek satisfaction on a freebee.

While a babe was berating guys who email or tweet her for cheap thrills and then get angry if they don't get an instant response yet would never dream of calling or camming her, she would dress and act on what callers said / asked for no one else.

Personally I don't even put any channel on unless i know a fav is on and i'm going to call, but I agree everyone has a right to an opinion as the aim is obviously that a watcher becomes a caller.

I always think its like me going into my newsagent and looking at a naughty mag because a fav babe is featured, I'm have no intention of buying that mag so my opinions are less relevant than that someone behind me that does.
09-06-2013 11:54
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Excuse me, I criticise and I shall carry on criticising as long as these programmes are transmitted into MY house down MY fucking aerial, and onto MY fucking television, which I pay for out of MY fucking money. So to anyone who says I have no right to criticise, 'BOLLOCKS" .
09-06-2013 15:24
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Of course everyone has the right to enjoy or criticise these channels. It's a free society last time I checked. Likewise the channels equally have the right to ignore any comments from anyone who doesn't call, text or participate in any any other fee paying way. Why would any business want to change things to suit people who are not going to contribute in any way to their profit. Playing devils advocate though there is always a chance that todays viewer could be tomorrows caller.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 15:34 by bytor.)
09-06-2013 15:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV