Posting Machine

RE: Holly Willoughby That Dress
Holly looked great. Holly was the only good thing about that final
27-06-2013 15:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Shame Celebrity Juice is off air at present .I can just see Keith Lemon "criticising" Holly for being too "overdressed" for his show and devising a way to show Holly's magnificent attributes off for his/our benefit .
27-06-2013 15:56
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

i was only disapointed by her dress because she never "popped out" Tongue
27-06-2013 18:10
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

So lets put this in perspective here for a moment. The UK currently has a population of roughly 62 million people and yet only 139 decide to complain, whether this is to ofcom or the BBC directly is neither here nor there, just take a look at the statistics. 139 people were offended, big fucking deal, we will always have a select few in the minority who like to complain.

I wonder how many people were delighted with the dress or I wonder how many people actually didn't give a shit either way. I suppose in ofcom's deluded world that 139 complaints = widespread harm and offence.

Why are these professional complaintants being pandered to. So you didn't like Holly's dress then, change the fucking channel and watch something else, I mean it's not like other entertainment wasn't available. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to watch you fucking idiot.

Besides Holly has a cracking set and if she wants to flaunt them then who are we to stop her. I mean just what the fuck is the UK turning into these days. Fucking Iran or something bladewave
27-06-2013 19:08
skully Offline

If a third or half of the audience complained, then fine, it's an issue...but I've always thought that if it's less than ten percent, or worse, just a couple of people...then the complaint should be binned. Fuck 'em.
One complaint getting some advert banned, or a channel fined is a joke and an abuse of power by the regulator.

I would loved the BBC to have done a Points of View type statement after 10pm, with a 'we apologise that Holly's dress offended one percent of our viewers, clearly her cleavage will turn your husbands on, your wives into lesbians and make your children ask awkward questions, to those people we say grow up, you sad deluded little whine donkeys', maybe throw in a 'fuck off, now be offended' Big Grin

It really is a big old fuss about nothing, I mean seriously...cleavage Rolleyes

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
27-06-2013 19:36
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

139 out of 9,000,000 don't think the BBC will be too worried.
27-06-2013 22:08
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder how many complainers were connected to newspapers and other media trying to manufacture a "public outrage" to justify their pics and stories . Just off the top of my head anyone remember the Dr Who assistant "Perri" mid 1980's and the cleavage she displayed every week and that was a kids programme at 6.00pm on a Saturday tea-time !
27-06-2013 22:13
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Any truth in the rumour Holly Willoughby is hiring Fernanda Ferrari as her dress designer on the next series of "The Voice" ?
Then the "media" would go into meltdown .
27-06-2013 22:21
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Can I propose a motion that we get a new petition on the go to have skully installed as new head of ofcom seeing as Cwpussylover doesn't seem to have aquired enough votes Wink
27-06-2013 22:26
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

She should sign up to one of the babe channels.....Just imagineBig Grin
[Image: holly_willoughby_topless.jpg]
Image above is me just imagining out loudBig Grin
27-06-2013 22:28