Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average

Holly Willoughby That Dress

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Holly Willoughby That Dress
how many people in the uk watch the babeshows and how many complain about them, people in this country go to bed very early normally, to early really, so how do these people that complain know about these channels or watch them if they are in bed and if its a minority why do offcom not just ignore the complaints?
27-06-2013 23:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stato Offline
Master Poster

Holly looked stunning, God help those who complained if they go to the beach in the summer! probably jealous women and old fuddy duddies that complained!
27-06-2013 23:46
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(27-06-2013 14:35 )mickster Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 05:32 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Lol this country is funny Wink send all people who complain to Brasil and we can do this...

So this is a "prime-time family show "? I very much doubt it .You can see "stag party " shows like this in the UK on TVX .No need to go to "riot torn"Brazil .(lol)
Big Grin

It was joke... get sense of humour, you sound like 1 of people who complained.Big Laugh

And was it not that last year here you have riots all over country?... eek

And daytime in Tv in South America.....

England and Uk are too strict and get very silly about thing like this...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2013 00:37 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
28-06-2013 00:31
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i think its the weather what makes British people complain all the time, be miserable and boring fernandez, i can't think of another reason why this country is so soft and nanny state, unlike countries such as brazil, spain italy who seem far more relaxed about things
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2013 00:43 by Joey 27.)
28-06-2013 00:41
shylok Offline
Senior Poster

139 narrow-minded twats complain. So who gives a flying fuck? What about the 8million+ of us that enjoyed it - No, LOVED HER TITS!!!?

Show some perspective for fucks sake BBC/media wankers!

Are the BBC running that scared of bad press these days...?

I'm moving to Iran its less oppressive there than this Con 'Liberal (lying cunts)' dictatorship we exist in...

Shylok

Join OFCOM today we offer decent salaries + a company bonus scheme (based on how much pain you can inflict on the British public) - http://www.ofcom.org.uk/files/2011/05/sa...e-2011.pdf
28-06-2013 10:22
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

As far as I'm concerned she can wear what she likes as long as I can bend her over and listen to her moaning like a good 'un...as I bang her...Tongue
28-06-2013 10:27
sala Offline
Junior Poster

(28-06-2013 10:27 )Clit Eastwood Wrote:  As far as I'm concerned she can wear what she likes as long as I can bend her over and listen to her moaning like a good 'un...as I bang her...Tongue

Think she is married to a succesful guy, happily married that is. Just because she showed off womanly curves in a dress doesn‘t mean she is up for random sex with strangers, I think it wasn‘t the dress that offended, but narrow minded views that if a woman dresses in a sexy way that she is a sex object ready to be bent over and fucked by any old random.
28-06-2013 12:13
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(28-06-2013 00:41 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i think its the weather what makes British people complain all the time, be miserable and boring fernandez, i can't think of another reason why this country is so soft and nanny state, unlike countries such as brazil, spain italy who seem far more relaxed about things

The weather is bad lots of time here i agree, in Sao Paulo where I born was very humid and hot but then I think maybe some English people who complain about TV will complain about hot weather also Wink I hopefully will go back home for some time soon Smile has be a while!

Bring on the Bunda! Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
28-06-2013 12:15
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Quote:So this is a "prime-time family show "? I very much doubt it .You can see "stag party " shows like this in the UK on TVX .No need to go to "riot torn"Brazil .(lol)
Big Grin

It was joke... get sense of humour, you sound like 1 of people who complained.Big Laugh
I have "sense of humour" that's why I took piss out of your ridiculous comparison of an obvious Brazillian adult tv show against a UK family show !
Big Grin
29-06-2013 05:29
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

The funny thing is my female colleagues thought she looked amazing and were complimenting her on her amazing figure.
29-06-2013 11:01