Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average

Holly Willoughby That Dress

mickster Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Holly Willoughby That Dress
(28-06-2013 01:41 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i think its the weather what makes British people complain all the time, be miserable and boring fernandez, i can't think of another reason why this country is so soft and nanny state, unlike countries such as brazil, spain italy who seem far more relaxed about things

Brazil ,Spain and Italy have all been governed in the not too distant past by brutal military dictatorships .All of whom executed thousands of their opponents (mainly innocent citizens).Still,it must be the climate of these countries that make them so "laid back" eh ?
Smile
29-06-2013 13:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

people are lot happier when the weather is nice, i don't include the government in that though, i wonder if Hitler ever went on holiday to a nice beach and was happy?
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2013 18:02 by Joey 27.)
29-06-2013 18:00
seth Offline
Master Poster

It's pathetic. There were also a few complaints about Rachel Riley on countdown and now her skirts have to be longer.
29-06-2013 23:35
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2013 23:35 )seth Wrote:  It's pathetic. There were also a few complaints about Rachel Riley on countdown and now her skirts have to be longer.
That's 'cos you could see her calculator stuffed down her knickers !
Big Grin
29-06-2013 23:42
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Bring back Tiswas at 10am on ATV with Sally James marvellous low cut topsRolleyes (.)(.) and ATV announcer Joan Palmer's wet t shirts!Tongue

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
30-06-2013 00:06
tuesdayslump Offline
Banned

(30-06-2013 00:06 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Bring back Tiswas at 10am on ATV with Sally James marvellous low cut topsRolleyes (.)(.) and ATV announcer Joan Palmer's wet t shirts!Tongue

Ah yes the good old days.

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff351...y-1982.jpg

Worn on tv

Proof

http://www.tvcream.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/tisast1.jpg

In the words of lenny henry

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
30-06-2013 00:20
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(28-06-2013 01:31 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 15:35 )mickster Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 06:32 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Lol this country is funny Wink send all people who complain to Brasil and we can do this...

So this is a "prime-time family show "? I very much doubt it .You can see "stag party " shows like this in the UK on TVX .No need to go to "riot torn"Brazil .(lol)
Big Grin

It was joke... get sense of humour, you sound like 1 of people who complained.Big Laugh

And was it not that last year here you have riots all over country?... eek

And daytime in Tv in South America.....

<3 clips>

England and Uk are too strict and get very silly about thing like this...

Yes, this is genuine South American prime time broadcasting, and not on niche men only or teen only channels, but on the main family broadcasters. The last clip, a swimsuit contest, features the winner being greeted by her 4 year old son. Brings a lump to the throat.

Heaven forbid that UK broadcasters should ever broadcast what people want to watch.

As for many Latin American countries having had brutal military dictatorships - in the past - if that is relevant at all it is only in the sense that it makes them less tolerant of government shit and censorship. Government knows best? Pull the other one.

Gone fishing
30-06-2013 01:54
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(29-06-2013 13:06 )mickster Wrote:  
(28-06-2013 01:41 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i think its the weather what makes British people complain all the time, be miserable and boring fernandez, i can't think of another reason why this country is so soft and nanny state, unlike countries such as brazil, spain italy who seem far more relaxed about things

Brazil ,Spain and Italy have all been governed in the not too distant past by brutal military dictatorships .All of whom executed thousands of their opponents (mainly innocent citizens).Still,it must be the climate of these countries that make them so "laid back" eh ?
Smile

Do you have problem with other countries or something? Try run your mouth off about other country when your own has no problems ok? You probably have not even be to Brasil in your life so stop talk shit about it and other places..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
30-06-2013 06:18
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Number 1 ,The point I was making was in reply to Joey 27 saying that countries like Brazil ,Spain &Italy were more relaxed due to the weather compared to the UK .Last time I checked the UK had never had never had a military dictatorship unlike the ones mentioned .Meaning the UK is more tolerant overall and so far haven't executed anyone for exercising the use of free speech yet unlike them.
Number 2 I have no problem with other countries ,but obviously you have going by your abusive unintelligible drivel Fernandez.
eek
01-07-2013 03:59
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(29-06-2013 06:29 )mickster Wrote:  I have "sense of humour" that's why I took piss out of your ridiculous comparison of an obvious Brazillian adult tv show against a UK family show !
Big Grin

So you know this for fact do you? Do not tell me I am wrong about something from my own country, the shows that I compared to the Uk family show are on at about 5pm or earlier in Brasil and are not adult shows at all..... what make you think that these show are adult shows?

If you think that these Brasil shows are adult shows then that proves the point that the UK has seriously get to peoples minds with all their censoring and change your opinion of what is an adult show....

Because other countries like Brasil Italy ect are not afraid of showing a lady legs or breasts on Tv and not making them cover up has nothing to do with Free speech or anything like this, it's just normal and if a lady has nice body or something why should she have to cover it up?

The only thing that is not normal is People in UK complaining about something like this....

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 18:46 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
01-07-2013 18:39