Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

Chaturbate

Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Chaturbate
I thought this girl deserves a forum mention, as I've seen her get naked in a restaurant and in a library. She was also driving her car whilst naked tonight - a true exhibitionist! I love her sheer entertainment value. Smile

http://liveshows.chaturbate.com/lucky_starr/
07-07-2013 00:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yours Truly Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Chaturbate
If we're talking about entertainment value, the most entertaining thing I've seen on Chaturbate was when a girl had just got naked and her mother walked in. The broadcast carried on with the girl having hurriedly covered up and with mother completely oblivious to the fact that she was going out live on the web! What a scream.
07-07-2013 00:22
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

For those who like girl-girl action, these 2 girls have been known to put on a good lesbian show.

http://liveshows.chaturbate.com/erock85/

http://liveshows.chaturbate.com/satanslover/
07-07-2013 01:55
neolithical Offline
Senior Poster

This girl is new on Chaturbate so maybe nobody here knows her, but I thought I'd ask about her anyway:
http://liveshows.chaturbate.com/bestalika/

I saw her in an office looking like she was working and one or two people thought it was fake, but it sure seemed real to me. If anyone here has seen her, what do you think?

She said she's in England too, which some people doubted, but I saw no reason not to believe her.

I'm not sure if she could have faked it being a workplace, because there were several other people around and it all looked believable to me, but maybe it's just me being willing to believe in anything.

The funny thing was that most of the time she wasn't doing anything except typing, but still had an enormous number watching her. That was surreal.
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2013 02:09 by neolithical.)
31-07-2013 02:08
void walker Offline
Senior Poster

(31-07-2013 02:08 )neolithical Wrote:  I saw her in an office looking like she was working and one or two people thought it was fake, but it sure seemed real to me. If anyone here has seen her, what do you think?

There were more than one or two who thought she was a fake. When I saw her people were continuously reporting her for faking. Someone said that when the reports reached 50 she would be automatically banned, but that turned out not to be true as when the last time I looked the number of complaints registered was up to 57 and she was still broadcasting. Personally I don't know why people can be so bothered about it. If you don't like what's on offer or you think you're being had just go and watch another cam.
31-07-2013 23:56
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

Can I ask why you're watching this girl? I had a look to see what was going on with her and she barely moved in 20 minutes. I've seen more action in a lingerie catalogue. bladewave

In addition to not moving there's no audio either and she doesn't type anything except to say "tip me". The one time she responded to anyone it looked like Russian and a moderator intervened and told her to write in English only - what was all that about? Huh

If it's a real office I think her boss has to be in on it, although I don't understand why he would be. She certainly seems to be genuinely working but how could her webcam go unseen? Important
02-08-2013 00:38
neolithical Offline
Senior Poster

I started watching her because she was the one who caught my eye that day. After a quick browse she was the one who I wanted to watch, based just on how she looked. Then I started to get intrigued by her. I know she doesn't do anything except type, but if she's at work what else can she really do.

I don't know why she would have been told to only write in English, unless it's part of a ruse to make people think she's in this country. Her office hours appear to be 7 to 3 rather than 9 to 5, which makes me think she's probably based somewhere that's 2 hours ahead of our time, even though she claims to be in this country.

As for her boss I saw him grope her and from what others have said it's apparently happened more than once. So either he's in on the whole thing or we have an office groper being exposed on the internet. eek
02-08-2013 20:19
void walker Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2013 20:19 )neolithical Wrote:  As for her boss I saw him grope her and from what others have said it's apparently happened more than once. So either he's in on the whole thing or we have an office groper being exposed on the internet. eek

Don't worry about the groping. It's all make believe. Her boss was posting messages the day I was watching, saying she's a real girl in a real office and I'm her boss, so whatever's going on he's clearly part of it.
03-08-2013 11:19
neolithical Offline
Senior Poster

(03-08-2013 11:19 )void walker Wrote:  Her boss was posting messages the day I was watching, saying she's a real girl in a real office and I'm her boss, so whatever's going on he's clearly part of it.

No my friend, things are not what they seem. Important

That person who posts messages saying he's her boss who works in the office at the back is not the guy who works in that office at all. He was caught out because when he was posting one of his messages the guy who works in that office walked out of the door at the very moment he was sending his message. eek
04-08-2013 01:06
void walker Offline
Senior Poster

So the "I'm her boss" guy is a phoney. I can live with that. Returning to the real boss, if it's a real office I don't see how he could allow anything that this to take place. Think of the company's reputation. But if he's an office groper who knows what other crazy stuff he does!
04-08-2013 21:56